Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2000

eurofreek:
One more Asian trading session

As I told Let see what will profit taking do

All within expected ranges. Except that the liquidity is extremely low. Careful trading recommended - any decent HFT can move EURUSD in any direction they wish now

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  61 kb

EURUSD long positions still bellow 39%

eurofreek:
EURUSD long positions still bellow 39%

I have a feeling that those are number of positions, not the volume (size) of positions

I think The EurUsd Down to Level 1.09744

Good Luck

nbtrading:
I have a feeling that those are number of positions, not the volume (size) of positions

Looks like you were right. and the HFTs did a good job cleaning the way up

eurofreek:
Looks like you were right. and the HFTs did a good job cleaning the way up

That was a simple London fix rigging. The usual stuff at the end of the month

searchingFX:
That was a simple London fix rigging. The usual stuff at the end of the month

The end of the month pocket filling with clients money - it must be a disaster in major banks when they are doing this so openly now

Good day &Target

I Think Still Down To 1.09497 And Up From This Point Next Week

Good week & Bye

The fundamentals today caused a lot of volatility on the EUR/USD charts but ultimately the pair failed to break above the resistance at 1.1100 and returned to its previous levels. We'll probably have to wait for next week's US Non-farm Payrolls for any major changes.