Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1910

"The weakness of in the US economy "during the winter months" , once again the FED blamed the cold weather.

Giving up gains - let see how fast

It starts to look as if the long term support/resistance is becoming a support. We are also having one more thing : dip buyers. Next few days are going to show, but we might be looking at a start of a trend change

Files:
eurusd_14.gif  61 kb

searchingFX:
It starts to look as if the long term support/resistance is becoming a support. We are also having one more thing : dip buyers. Next few days are going to show, but we might be looking at a start of a trend change

Dip buyers very strong

No support for USD

eurofreek:
Dip buyers very strong No support for USD

Last move was probably caused by a hit to a cluster of short orders

But be careful : shorts are still high (a bit bellow 60%) and hfts are going to hunt them in the next days - wait till longs get equal to shorts and then we can have some conclusions

Profit taking started - I think they are going to push it up again

eurofreek:
Profit taking started - I think they are going to push it up again

Dip buyers are still around - they are not just going to give up now when they can harvest a bunch of shorts

Eur/Usd is back to 1.1180 level after hitting fresh highs today at 1.1250. I guess now we are waiting for the US data releases.

We are back where it all started (which is usual when such a big change happens). But the long term support/resistance is still a kind of a pivot point for now

Files:
eursud.gif  61 kb

Dip buyers still running the market

Reason: