Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1665

eurofreek:
I don't think that it will bring anything significant. Most is already priced in. Probably a nice little whipsaw and then we all can go to sleep peacefully

All stopped. You are probably right that there will be a whipsaw. I am out of the market

nbtrading:
All stopped. You are probably right that there will be a whipsaw. I am out of the market

Well, not all was priced in. Current price is 10 pips lower than the previous low today. Not much, but they are simply adding to down trend

I don't know about 1.2 but breaking the 1.3 is more and more sounding as a normal thing. Long term support was 1.29 (weekly charts)

I agree with 1.29 but 1.2 is just in a case of a major crisis

It seems like it will be very difficult for the Euro to try to correct vesus the Dollar, especially if the US fundamentals keep coming out strong.

Finally a minimal correction. Keep in mind that we are in a strong bearish trend and that it takes much more for a trend change. Peaks selling recomendable

We are entering ranging period again. With some profit taking tomorrow, maybe there will be some stronger retracement

eurofreek:
We are entering ranging period again. With some profit taking tomorrow, maybe there will be some stronger retracement

Everybody waiting for Jackson Hole bring and what kind of statements are the bankers going to make there. That is the market mover now. Yellen is set to speak tomorrow

Will defense set in ahead of Yellen' speech as EURUSD targets 1.3100-05. See Daily Forex Trading Outlook on Forex Trading Ouitlook for Aug 21, 2014 - YouTube

US Unemployment claims may add some life to EURUSD, but I doubt that there will be too big a change

Reason: