Eurusd/gbpusd - page 471

system

firscall:
I've looked at it but I'm not interested. The Hurst exponent and VFFT are very old ideas and there are many indies out there.

i pm you what im interested is that the indi will not repaint &know when its stop(or end moving)thx

king

avi1:
i pm you what im interested is that the indi will not repaint &know when its stop(or end moving)thx

i will contact you in 45m from my son thx

avi1:
i will contact you in 45m from my son thx

Just stick to what you know and only modify that with tried and tested technques.

Avi,

Don't forget. You only have three more weeks of this. Have a good weekend with your family.

firscall:
Avi, Don't forget. You only have three more weeks of this. Have a good weekend with your family.

m8!thx, hope next week will be better wish you and family a good weekend .m8 no. 3581 buy-3680 tp100p . week no. 3598 buy -3680 tp 82p

avi1:
m8!thx, hope next week will be better wish you and family a good weekend .m8 no. 3581 buy-3680 tp100p . week no. 3598 buy -3680 tp 82p

Yes. The EU levels weren't touched this week and the GU had the PL taken out. It happens...nothing is 100% except death, taxes etc.

Anyway, I have spent too long in front of this trading desk so I'm finished until Sunday.

Again, have a good weekend.

firscall:
Yes. The EU levels weren't touched this week and the GU had the PL taken out. It happens...nothing is 100% except death, taxes etc.

Anyway, I have spent too long in front of this trading desk so I'm finished until Sunday.

Again, have a good weekend.

hi! m8 waitting for you on this sunday

hi firstcall, avi and every1 else. its my 1st post on this thread and i want to be a part of it. can you please post a template of your system so i can see what you are following please? cheers. keep up the great work.

avi1:
hi! m8 waitting for you on this sunday

m8 !

good morning all !my week no. gu 5188, 5128, eu 3646 3586

avi1:
m8 ! good morning all !my week no. gu 5188, 5128, eu 3646 3586

week no gu 5128 sell -5095 tp33p

Reason: