Eurusd/gbpusd - page 331

firscall:
You're not that old. Anyway, the XB levels seem to be the same as yours -/+ 4 pips. But than you anyway.

im 65!!!!!!!! please post chart of xb and show me the no.(points)thx

avi1:
im 65!!!!!!!! please post chart of xb and show me the no.(points)thx

M8, just download it from the forum link that I posted. I'm running Matlab experiments at the moment.

firscall:
M8, just download it from the forum link that I posted. I'm running Matlab experiments at the moment.

I could be wrong and I'm not putting my money where my mouth is but I expect both the GU & EU to rocket higher shortly after the fed news.

firscall:

wish you sucsess and waitting to see your post

avi1:
wish you sucsess and waitting to see your post

The post is a few pages back.

firscall:
Yes but I could be wrong.

The chart are some signals from my Elliot C++ model.

Looks as though a long is coming.

thus post???????

firscall:
Hi Avi,

This link takes you to the XB Forex System page: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page103#comment_422587

It seems like a very good system and the levels are very close to your levels. I think after I play with the parameters then maybe I can get the level to be exactly the same. When I combined it with my PL/PH it is BOOM!!!!!

Check it out.

Above!!!!!!

firscall:
Above!!!!!!

ok i know the link. but i ask you to post achart with xb. how many models you got

firscall:
Above!!!!!!

I'm expecting a little bit more upside than that!!!

firscall:
I'm expecting a little bit more upside than that!!!

Also (no I'm not trading this either) you could hold this GU long until the end of the month or 600 pips...which ever one comes first.

Reason: