Is there any way to set a path to one directory for multple instances of MT4 to use the same EA?

I'm testing an EA on different pairs (the 4 majors) and different timeframes (5m, 15m, 30m and 60m) and I want to know if there is a way to have all 4 of the instances of MT4 running at the same time to use the one EA from one location on my PC. Right now I have to compile and save the EA in each EA folder of all the MT4's running at one time.

There is a way to test all the 4 majors using only current instance of MT4.
Use different magic numbers. ;)

RickD,
Thanks for the reply, but it isn't quite the info I need :). I've got the EA to handle all four majors without confusing what to close/open/buy/sell... What I need is a way to use one EA in a "master directory" on my PC instead of editing and compiling changes and then copying the new version to four different directories. I have all four majors on the 5m TF in one MT4, all of them on the 15m TF in the second instance, 30m in another and 60m in the fourth instance. I want to see which pair in which TF gives the best results. I'm looking for a "set path" type of command in MT4, for those of us who remember the old M$ Dos. .... I'm a bit lazy and error prone, so I'd like to make any changes in only one file but have all four MT4's using that one file.

Thanks again for the reply, May the PIPs be with you!

DS

Ok. There is no way to set a path to one directory for multiple instances of MT4 to use the same EA.

That's what I was afraid of.... Thanks for the help!

DS
RickD:
Ok. There is no way to set a path to one directory for multiple instances of MT4 to use the same EA.
Reason: