My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 96

I use the THV MT4 system to confirm a trade a when the PA favours it. For counter trend trades i risk 1% of my capital. Finally this time is not the proper for TA (low volume).

Files:
thv_system.gif  94 kb

baslmch:
I use the THV MT4 system to confirm a trade a when the PA favours it. For counter trend trades i risk 1% of my capital.

Thanks baslmch. If I understood this correctly you use Advanced GET to determine the direction of the trend. Then use THV 15M for entry/exit (i.e. THV rules for entry) along with PA? I think THV is brilliant system and cobraforex and others have done a very good job. I have used THV only on 5m for scalping but not 15M. Is higher timeframe good with THV?

I do similar kind of stuff. If you don't mind me asking: Are you a intra-day trader? Do you do this full-time (i.e. full-time trader)?

The reason I'm asking is my investigation of 15M showed it is very good for intra-day trader aiming for 50-60 pips using THV but anything more is not low risk. By the time all the THV rules line up on higher timeframe trend is already in progress. What are your views?

I scalp(thv 5minute rules), when i am not sure about the count when i go against the trend but on the above examble many things indicated a possible reversal and usually the first target of this is the previous 4 or minimum 25% of the previous trend so i kept the 1/3 of my position runnning intill the mob level 1.4410 while the other 1/3 on the first mob level and the first 1/3 at 13 pips from the entry point while moving the stop loss on entry level. I make good money from trading but is not my only income since i have another 2 businesses.

Lastly the Big Picture (Daily).

Files:
bp.gif  83 kb

baslmch:
Nice thread. I will try to contribute to this thread as I use the Ad. Get for my trades.

Hi, Basmlch

Thanks for coming forward to contribute in whatever you can since you are a user of AG for your trades.

As the saying goes, the more the merrier and the more reader users of GET are exposed to how one another uses GET in different ways to do their trades, the more we learn.

Your charts have been very helpful.

Will be glad to hear from you again and again.

Joe

Hi, Basmlch:

Joe again.

Would you like to share with readers how you go about searching for a potential trade?

Do you browse through all the currency pairs in your portfolio one by one OR do you use the Search facility in AG to do it looking for Type 1 and Type 2, XTL trades, etc. as your initial filtering process.

And do you focus on Primary Wave 3 trades or you go for any Wave formations as long as you see an opportunity?

Thanks

Joe

I mainly concentrate on EURUSD. I do not need to look for anything else. I will present an examble below.

Rule 1: No volume no trade.

My road map below and thv 5 minute scalp for filtering and confirmation of a possible trade.

Files:
ex.gif  74 kb

Of course since we are in wave 4 we might see a complex correction. Above a presented a simple zic zak.

baslmch,

out of curiosity may I know what template are you using for THV? I don't seem to have that template and I'm using latest version.

cheers

Reason: