My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 88

Any EOD Version will do

codybear:
what version of the software do you think we need? I assume its EOD

Any version of GET will do. Yes, it is an EOD as it is a real hassle to lay our hands on their realtime version. Many have faced disappointment when downloading the realtime version and having the realtime datafeed.

For both GET eod and ELWAVE, you can easily do a Google Search for these softwares. (The Elwave software handles h4, h1, m30, etc. so it will be more advantageous to have it.)

Joe

Tradeable Wave 3 Pattern from GET

From my portfolio of 8 currency pairs, I found GBPUSD displays a Wave 3 Down in progress under GET's Original and Short Term settings.

Attached is GET's chart for GU.

In its favor, we see yesterday's Daily Bar penetrating the Minor support line (in red) confirming its weak position.

On the other hand, there are only 2 GET's settings (Original and Short term) which supports the formation. I prefer to see at least 3 settings to support a Wave 3 formation.

Later when I have the time, I will go through Elwave to scan whether there are any tradeable patterns, and shall post accordingly in this thread and in GY's thread.

Joe

Files:

This weekend, GBPUSD daily was the only one showing 4 consecutive wave degree, positive. And I totally ignored it. The situation since friday is showing us the US$ is not complying to bears any more.

joe44:
From my portfolio of 8 currency pairs, I found GBPUSD displays a Wave 3 Down in progress under GET's Original and Short Term settings.

Attached is GET's chart for GU.

In its favor, we see yesterday's Daily Bar penetrating the Minor support line (in red) confirming its weak position.

On the other hand, there are only 2 GET's settings (Original and Short term) which supports the formation. I prefer to see at least 3 settings to support a Wave 3 formation.

Later when I have the time, I will go through Elwave to scan whether there are any tradeable patterns, and shall post accordingly in this thread and in GY's thread.

Joe

I scanned through Elwave and could not find any currency pairs that have at least 3 consecutive EASI signals.

There is only a handful with 2 consecutive EASI signals which I feel is not strong enough to justify a trade.

The only pair that does display an Intermediate Wave 3 Down is GBPCHF but its EASI signals are neutral.

If you want to see the Elwave charts, suggest you go to GY's thread where I am posting a doc file containing all the 8 currency pairs.

Joe

My Trade for Today, Wed, Dec 09, 2009 - GBPCHF

Made another 50 pips today on GBPCHF, thanks to Joe's study and evaluation of his portfolio of 8 currency pairs.

He mentioned 2 pairs ie GBPUSD and GBPCHF. I decided to SHORT GBPCHF.

At Gmt 03:41 Sold 1 lot at 1.6672 and Bought back at Gmt 09:33 at 1.6622 making a gain of 50 pips or US$487.14 in 5 hours 52 mins.

Attached is the doc file showing my transaction.

You are doing a fine job, Joe, and I hope you will continue with your dedication. It is no easy task to post your findings in both this thread and also in GY's thread. I really appreciate your sacrifice of time and effort.

I am anxiously awaiting for your posting for tomorrow. See you then.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:

Analyzing Kenneth's Trade on GBPCHF

When I post the Elwave chart for GBPCHF this morning, the pair had completed its Intermediate Wave 2 and Intermediate Wave 3 Down was in progress. I mentioned I did not fancy this pair as its EASI signals were neutral and there were no 3 consecutive EASI signals to support it.

It was while this Wave 3 was in progress that Kenneth entered his SHORT trade and in the late afternoon (towards evening) he closed his trade, making a gain of 50 pips (his day trading TP).

Subsequently when I saw his post, I checked my Elwave chart which is automatically updated by realtime datafeed via MT4 platform, and saw Intermediate Wave 3 was completed, and it is now on its way Up to Intermediate Wave 4 (ie Retracement) and at time of writing it is 1.6685 (against his Buy Back quote of 1.6622???)

My interpretation is that when Intermediate Wave 3 completed its wave cycle, it is TIME TO CLOSE YOUR TRADE – and that was what Kenneth did. And at the same time, OUR EXIT TIMING IS CRUCIAL especially if we are day traders and our TP is a modest 30-60 pips, otherwise we can end up as a loser.

In fact, I am grateful to you, Kenneth, for posting details of your trade - showing (1) the time of the trade and (2) at what prices it was done, so that I can study and analyze the rationale behind the moves so that readers/users of GET can see how you applied what you have shared with us over the last 6 months.

I do not know what tomorrow will hold, but readers can be assured I shall keep on posting both GET and Elwave charts in their respective threads as long as I am able to do so because in the process I am learning too.

Attached is the Elwave chart showing the pair has completed its Intermediate Wave 3.

Joe

Files:

Files:

question

how do we import data/charts into EOD 7.6

anyone have skype that wants to walk me through this?

Files:
eu_9th_dec.png  55 kb
Reason: