Visual Traders Studio - Visual MQL programming

I am currently looking for programmer who could translate couple of good EA templates to Visual Traders Studio (VTS).

After that would be easy for me or any other person not into programming, modify, change and design their own systems.

So anyone interested to join this project (either would like to program VTS template, and in return receive an excellent EA template from me or people interested using VTS), please let me know.

Cheers,

J

To Administrator

Above is not a commercial post, I am not marketing nor selling VTS software, I am just interested to find people who share my interest in visual programming, and to my knowledge VTS seems to be the only one in the market for this purpose!

Do you HAVE VTS?

That seems like a NICE program...just looking at the website

.... !

Is this really a MQL generator. You develop a logic of your trading system, put boxes and arrows on the screen and as a result you get complied ex4 file?

I remember when the MS FrontPage came on the scene with few clicks on the mouse you have a web page. The only issue with Front Page was that I generated too much crap in the code.

I do not know for you but I do not trust to visual programs like this(my own opinion).

haliban:
Is this really a MQL generator. You develop a logic of your trading system, put boxes and arrows on the screen and as a result you get complied ex4 file?

I remember when the MS FrontPage came on the scene with few clicks on the mouse you have a web page. The only issue with Front Page was that I generated too much crap in the code.

I do not know for you but I do not trust to visual programs like this(my own opinion).

Its just like c# compared to c. C# will always generate some crap code because it is necessary while you have full control over c, but you need 10x time to do something in c.

I have emailed this company twice but my email is not deliverable.

Visual trading studio

Has anybody out there used visual trading studio?

VTS crap don't buy

I bought vts because it said it came with a so callled manuel but the manuel is patheticly meager and leaves you just about clueless thus taking me hundreds of unnecessary hours of trial and error. Then I wasn't aware that you'll need an platform program called '.net framework' in order to run the program (Btw they didn't mention this upon buying!) and then I had to search the internet for a winzip/winrar pogram to unzip the contents (BTW they didn'y bother to mention this on the website). Just a whole lot of dishonesty going on....

you what

Your complaining because you needed .net to run the program?

Oh boy, there are some bright sparks around.

I think it looks good but as there are no informed reviews - will have to buy and see.

Hello Exp,

Your setup looks very interesting. I would like to suggest a english translation be written, as Im sure you'll get much more interest from a majority of this forum that way.

Cheers,

O.K. it looks interesting and it looks like something I could get my head around, but dose any one know where to go to find a good manual or instructions on how to use it without surfing countless websites.

thanks.

Reason: