Box/fibo indicator help needed!

I noticed the Box/Fibo indicator doesn't update itself automatically like the i-sessions does, you manually have to reset it. With i-sessions, the box is already showing on the next day and then adjusts itself for each candle after the start time until it reaches the end time and draws the final box. Can this be accomplished with this indicator also?

Files:

Anyone??? Bueller????

I know I don't have cooties or anything. Is there not anyone here that can tackle this?????

I'm looking at this now....

No Promises though.....

What time frame(s) are you using this on?

15 minute, and thanks for trying to help out.

Very Resource intensive....

Unfortuntely, I am running into two separate problems...

1) I believe I can get it to work in real time, but at the cost of not having it post past lines....not sure if you need this feature

or

2) I believe i can get it to work - but you better have a high powered CPU , mine is being brought down to its knees - its possible I have a bad loop , but I am still investigating ...

Let me know which is best for you

Bad loop

Ok...I tested in the System tester and its currently doing what its supposed to be doing....please test this in real time and let me know if you run into any issues (i.e Performance or the original problem of not updating at the new price establishment window)

Files:
boxfibo.mq4  5 kb

Every thing draws wonderful, the only problem is it draws it on everyday as far back as my charts go. If I change the "NumDays" parameter to just to show 1 day, it still draws it on every day.

Need some clarification

You want this to draw for only for the current box, or did you want a few days worth of drawings ?

I thought that's what the "NumDays" input was for. But even if I put in 1 day it draws all the way back no matter how many days you put into the input. I need to be adjustable so I can view 1 day or 100.

Ok...let me work on it for a bit

I'll post it as soon as I get a working version going

Reason: