I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 71

Files:
abhademo.jpg  266 kb

Try this _________

Files:

Trading Rules

chit0z:
Just to keep things alive..here is a screenshot of one of my testing sessions that I have been doing (along with LUD) on Gody's system (Abhafx)..

Obviously this does not bring any conclusion as this is just a piece of the beast we are talking about and we still need to go a long way. The decisive factor would be how this system performs in a long run. But the good thing is that the creator of this system Gody6000 is with us and willing to contribute. So everyone should take this as a great opportunity to master this money making machine.

P.S These trades were done on $1000 demo account with extreme lot size which reflects zero money management rules. I have just been trying to blow this account up and see a negative trade to do further analysis. But I have got no success so far :-)

P.P.S Since a month or two, there is a group who have been researching on the systems that revolve around COG concept..so anyone interested to be a part of it as an active contributor may either drop a line to me or Lud (wothrottle)..

Cheers,

Omar

Thanks very much Omar, sounds really promising. For completions' sake would you please be so kind to mention the trading rules you applied here?

Thanks very much,

Peter a.ka. Dutchie

poruchik:
Try this _________

OH!! Thank you very much it seems my well,what time frame uses this system please, thanks for sharing.

Abhafx Rules

Dutchie:
Thanks very much Omar, sounds really promising. For completions' sake would you please be so kind to mention the trading rules you applied here?

Thanks very much,

Peter a.ka. Dutchie

Hello Dutchie,

The Rules are simple and exactly what Gody had defined earlier in this thread. I have attached a screenshot for your reference. The entries are marked with Red arrows. TF is 4hr and we wait price to retrace back after crossing the solid lines. These are the best possible entries.

Buy when price opens below (bottom) solid white line and closes above it. (Dark Red blocks will appear)

Sell when price opens above (top) solid white line and closes below it. (Light blue blocks will appear).

Green bar..WAIT

For TP, to be on the safe side I close my positions on middle COG line. But according to gody the TP1 should be on the solid white line on the opposite side, TP2 on a dotted line above/below it and TP3 on a line above/below it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Omar

Files:
abhafxentry.jpg  160 kb

hey omar my friend,

this looks like a very conservative strategy to wait till blue block but works for sure ! the green lines signalise oversold and when a shorter bar closes this should be a signal.

did you already tested the latest system posted here? the timer is very different.

Dutchie:

Thanks very much,

Peter a.ka. Dutchie
wothrottle:
hey omar my friend,

this looks like a very conservative strategy to wait till blue block but works for sure ! the green lines signalise oversold and when a shorter bar closes this should be a signal.

did you already tested the latest system posted here? the timer is very different.

Hiya bro,

I am not sure if I am using the latest setup. The one I am using is with name ABHAFX NEW SYSTEM 28.09.09. Can you kindly verify if that is the correct and latest version? Also it would be great if you could post your entry and exit rules?

Cheers,

Omar

Hi Omar, nice to see you here I started testing the system with a simulator and have some questions to you.

1. "Buy when price opens below (bottom) solid white line and closes above it. (Dark Red blocks will appear)

Sell when price opens above (top) solid white line and closes below it. (Light blue blocks will appear)."

Must it not be the oposite, i mean buy - light blue blocks appear, and sell - dark red blocks appear?

2. About the entry rule i am sure when and what. I noticed that the entry points, that I see in the past several periods ago , they didn't exist in the present moment when i have to be taken the trade. Do you have any idea about this shorter bars what wothrottle mentioned?

Thanks Omar

omar, please switch one page back and use the abha system posted by poruchik, wendy and me are testing it at the moment, not too many trades yet but 5min was good.

dreamtheater:
Hi Omar, nice to see you here I started testing the system with a simulator and have some questions to you.

1. "Buy when price opens below (bottom) solid white line and closes above it. (Dark Red blocks will appear)

Sell when price opens above (top) solid white line and closes below it. (Light blue blocks will appear)."

Must it not be the oposite, i mean buy - light blue blocks appear, and sell - dark red blocks appear?

2. About the entry rule i am sure when and what. I noticed that the entry points, that I see in the past several periods ago , they didn't exist in the present moment when i have to be taken the trade. Do you have any idea about this shorter bars what wothrottle mentioned?

Thanks Omar

Hiya dream,

Nice to see here too brother

1. You got it right..sorry my mistake..buy on light blue blocks and sell on red blocks.

2. If i am getting your question right, that's the same issue that majority of the people who start to test any COG system reports. Basically COG lines keeps on adjusting itself based on the price movement, you know REPAINT..I hate to bring this word but just for the sake of explanation.. While you are looking at the chart..and you see price crossed the borders and came back down with either a red block or light blue block, that should be good enough signal for that specific time...By the time (in longer time frames) COG lines adjust themselves, you already find yourself in plenty of profit..And thats the main reason I am trying this system in 4hr and not for 15 min scalps. It takes lot of time for lines to adjust themselves and redraw as not a valid entry..

Trust me..Just try and try it...keep watching the movement and you will see the money making patterns coming time and again..

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Omar

Reason: