Please fix this indicator or EA - page 183

mladen:
If you mean engulfing pattern on a current bar, it can not be done (like almost all patterns, when future bars are needed too for a pattern, the pattern can not be found on a current bar - it lacks the future data)

Mladen Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand better.

But I think with the engulfing pattern, an indicator could give a signal when the current candle has equaled or exceeded the level of the previous candle, with an arrow or some other signal as in the drawing. Is that possible?

Regards

Files:

gusdlc:

Mladen Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand better.

But I think with the engulfing pattern, an indicator could give a signal when the current candle has equaled or exceeded the level of the previous candle, with an arrow or some other signal as in the drawing. Is that possible?

Regards

As far as I see the code is made to do so.

mladen:
As far as I see the code is made to do so.

Oh, that's a good news. Thank you mladen!

Hello friends,

Would it be possible to repair this indicator please? It is a very good indicator, but it seems to have errors or outdated code. It is a multi timeframe indicator and does not load the timeframe of 30 minutes, in addition to problems in compiling with the new Metatrader 4.

Also, I wonder if you can advise me a multi timeframe indicator of trends better than this.

Thank you in advance

Files:

gusdlc:

Hello friends,

Would it be possible to repair this indicator please? It is a very good indicator, but it seems to have errors or outdated code. It is a multi timeframe indicator and does not load the timeframe of 30 minutes, in addition to problems in compiling with the new Metatrader 4.

Also, I wonder if you can advise me a multi timeframe indicator of trends better than this.

Thank you in advance

Try now,hope it will be work,just correct the title name by your self.

regards

Files:

gusdlc:

Hello friends,

Thank you in advance

One more version by MRTOOLS with some extra features.

mntiwana:

Try now,hope it will be work,just correct the title name by your self.

regards

One more version by MRTOOLS with some extra features.

THANK YOU very much mntiwana!

Regards..

Здравствуйте, Mladen ! Можно сделать этот индикатор в виде гистограммы ? 
Files:

vitas34:
Здравствуйте, Mladen ! Можно сделать этот индикатор в виде гистограммы ? 

vitas34

When it is histo, it is a state of rsi (like tha attached)

Files:

Младен :

vitas34

Когда он гисто, это состояние риши (как тха прилагается)

Спасибо,Mladen,большое !!!
Reason: