Please fix this indicator or EA - page 157

cain82:
Hi,

Could you please fix this indi - it`s starts to overload metatrader and not working : ( No errors in metaeditor

mtf_alaskanpipassassin1.mq4

You need this indicator too : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AlaskanPipAssassinMod.mq4 otherwise it will not work OK

mladen:
You need this indicator too : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AlaskanPipAssassinMod.mq4 otherwise it will not work OK

Thank you -now it works again

May be you have non mtf version of this indi without repainting?

cain82:
Thank you -now it works again May be you have non mtf version of this indi without repainting?

as far as I know, there is no non-repainting version of that indicator

engelmann:
Hello, this EA Ilan1.6 shows Ordersend Error while testing, and Warning of Orderselect and OrderModify after compiling.Depends on Indicators Keikenmatrix.ex4 and Trenbooster.ex4, are attached.

How well does this EA test-out Engelmann? Where'd you get it from? Thank you.

Batchboy:
How well does this EA test-out Engelmann? Where'd you get it from? Thank you.

Hello. I get it from MQL4-Forum, just google it. I get good results from EA Testing, but like other Martingale EAs it makes loss after strong price movements.

Hi traders,

If anyone know how can be possible to get also the profit information.That should be great, I'm trying, but I am not a programmer.

Thanks and good trades!!

usdticks:
Hi traders,

If anyone know how can be possible to get also the profit information.That should be great, I'm trying, but I am not a programmer.

Thanks and good trades!!

usdticks

Did you check these : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178873 ?

please fix this Indicator

Please please fix this MQ4 indicator

I think it in the öld"style it runs off the ex4 but wont compile

I made a change and tried to recompile and it wont load now

Files:
fph_meter.mq4  19 kb

Perky:
Please please fix this MQ4 indicator

I think it in the öld"style it runs off the ex4 but wont compile

I made a change and tried to recompile and it wont load now

Perky

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page630

It looks like they are the same (I tested the one you posted too, and it did not show anything either, but from the code it seems that it is the one from the link - that one works)

wow thanks mladen - life saver and looks like it has an alert i was trying to put in

much appreciated

Angie

Reason: