Suggestions for newbies with little time?

Having blown away healthy accounts , I have a good appreciation for education and experience. I'm in the gmt-7 timezone.

I'm trying to gain experience and need to keep working on my day job at the same time, and my family would like to see me as well. I typically have an hour maximum in the morning, and 30-60 minutes in the evening to practice trading.

How can I maximize this time?

- Trade D1/W1/MN bars across all the majors and just wait for longer term trades? I'm trying this now, not too many trades so far.

- Run EA's on demo accounts (I've already done a few of these), learn backtest/forward test, and how EA's work?

- Other suggestions?

Thank you!

hi

great you still want to learn about forex. you can try to trade using 4H chart..so every 4H you can watch and make a decision ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I lived in that timezone for a while, and have now moved to GMT. I hated those early mornings!

You can see setups with the Absolute Fibonacci Framework that allow you to go to work and still be smiling when you return to see how much you have made during the day. Or maybe in your case, you'd put in overnight trades, and still be able to sleep!

c00kies:
Having blown away healthy accounts , I have a good appreciation for education and experience. I'm in the gmt-7 timezone.

I'm trying to gain experience and need to keep working on my day job at the same time, and my family would like to see me as well. I typically have an hour maximum in the morning, and 30-60 minutes in the evening to practice trading.

- Trade D1/W1/MN bars across all the majors and just wait for longer term trades? I'm trying this now, not too many trades so far.

- Run EA's on demo accounts (I've already done a few of these), learn backtest/forward test, and how EA's work?

- Other suggestions?

Thank you!

There are 2 categories of players viz:

1) Those who have the trading skills and the time, they develop their own trading systems. and there is plenty around in this forum itself.

2) Those who are fresh like me and have neither the trading skills nor the time, i go for proven auto robots who do the buying/selling for me while i go about my daily routines. I belong to this second category.

In either case, we have to discover which are the best/top systems around. Try them out ourselves (like what you are doing). Read reviews, spend some money, and if proven (on demo accounts), go for it (perhaps on mini accounts first, then progressing to a standard account).

Good luck (we do need it).

c00kies:

- Other suggestions?

Thank you!

Too many trades does not mean too much profit

Linuxser:
Too many trades does not mean too much profit

i prefer an ea that have 50% wins rate and take up to 200 pips and loose less than 50 instead of something unrealistic (in real time) scalper like universum

Reason: