EA based 5_34_5 indicator - page 2

I just loaded this up on an old laptop sittin in the corner.. Broker is FXDD Demo. eur/usd 1HR.

The first trade may or may not go good. Never know when you do a startup during the day..

Guess I should ask you what pair do you use the most?? And you said 1HR right??

Here is link to the status page..

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

I'll let it run for a week or two and see how it does..

Were you able to fix this indicator?

50club:
Indicator looks pretty good for the current bar.. But whoever coded it didnt know what was happening.. It re-paints the last 1000 bars on every tick.. You should NEVER re-draw the closed bars.. I will take a look at it tonight and see it I can get it only operating in the current bar only.. Then take a look at maybe an EA..

Actually the EA works just fine with the indi.. So I left the indi alone.. Have you got the EA fired up??

50club:
Actually the EA works just fine with the indi.. So I left the indi alone.. Have you got the EA fired up??

Did not open any trades?

50Club Hi, thanks for the EA, I'm trying, usually works well in EURUSD and GBPUSD in 1H TF possibly can tweak a little more

Increase Hey, the ea open the trades

increase:
Did not open any trades?

Did you also download the indi used in this thread..

Working fine here.. You can monitor trades by watching the status page, I put the link in a past post..

50club:
Did you also download the indi used in this thread.. Working fine here.. You can monitor trades by watching the status page, I put the link in a past post..

I downloaded from the link in post 12 but no trades?

increase:
I downloaded from the link in post 12 but no trades?

The indi were are using is in post 5..

I dont see anything to download in post 12???

There is an Indi in post 5 and a EA in post 11.. Thats it... TRY AGAIN...

rogern:
50Club Hi, thanks for the EA, I'm trying, usually works well in EURUSD and GBPUSD in 1H TF possibly can tweak a little more Increase Hey, the ea open the trades

Hey there.. I added GBP to my test today.. Of course Friday is not a good day to start a test... Next week get a full run on this to see how it does.. You can monitor my trades on the Status page.. See if they match yours.. But hey in less than 24 hours the EA is UP $300.00 on a $3000 account.. 10% in 24 hours isnt too bad... I guess?????? But we need at least a week to see how it really does before adding improvements.. I may add it to my favorite "OIL" next week as well to see how it reads OIL Contracts.. I am also thinking of adding a step closure routine.. By that I mean if you open say three trades then the EA will close the first at maybe 20 pips profit or whatever, the second would close at whatever you set the step size to, say 20 pips plus 10 step for a close at 30 pips, and then the 3rd trade would run till the next trend change.. Right now I have the EA default opening 3 trades and closing 3 trades at trend reversal..

status page

http://fai10.mt4stats.com/

Reason: