Pollan's indicators - page 135

whisperer:
See how he is "coding". The conclusion is obvious. He is selling a free indicator for $400. Are you sure you would like to have it?

YES!..If this indicator looks like a Holy Grail on the picture.

arina:
takbir ! Click here-the does not work.Please try again

It has been disabled

"takbir" has been asked not to post links to commercial stuff and he agreed with that, but he decided to "ignore" what he have agreed uppon. That was the reason for disabling it (and for future disabling it - we - him and me - had an agreement that he will not post such links, and he first invented another user name to post that same link and after that posted a link ignoring completely what he have told to me. "Thanks" "takbir")

mladen:
It has been disabled "takbir" has been asked not to post links to commercial stuff and he agreed with that, but he decided to "ignore" what he have agreed uppon. That was the reason for disabling it (and for future disabling it - we - him and me - had an agreement that he will not post such links, and he first invented another user name to post that same link and after that posted a link ignoring completely what he have told to me. "Thanks" "takbir")

Hi Mladen,

Something is wrong as i guess. Please check the date we have talked about.

I have nothing to do with that.

If i was understood wrongly, i apologise.

Thank you

takbir:
Hi Mladen,

Something is wrong as i guess. Please check the date we have talked about.

I have nothing to do with that.

If i was understood wrongly, i apologise.

Thank you

Nothing is wrong with the dates (I have a custom to keep my PMs and since I can keep 10.000 PMs, I always am checking - content and date - before doing anything - so, I have nothing to add to my previous post)

All the best

Hey Mladen, don't You teach programmin' and math? Maybe some webinars or smth like that? To become at least a bit enlightened as you are.

Fresh_Prince:
Hey Mladen, don't You teach programmin' and math? Maybe some webinars or smth like that? To become at least a bit enlightened as you are.

Strange tread to ask for something like that

on my own:
Strange tread to ask for something like that

Not stranger than any other thread

Fresh_Prince:

Fresh_Prince

I am not exactly what you would call a teacher type of guy (no webinars, no books, ....) I prefer to post what I code and if some explanation is needed then OK, but I always try to keep it all as simple as possible - that way we all profit : from the easy to understand code comes a next step : understanding what we are "measuring" with the code and then it is all much simpler

mladen:
Not stranger than any other thread

Fresh_Prince

I am not exactly what you would call a teacher type of guy (no webinars, no books, ....) I prefer to post what I code and if some explanation is needed then OK, but I always try to keep it all as simple as possible - that way we all profit : from the easy to understand code comes a next step : understanding what we are "measuring" with the code and then it is all much simpler

as long as you keep your disciples under #12 all is well...

Pava:
as long as you keep your disciples under #12 all is well...

Why?

The "little men" are honest but so is the majority of the "big men". Why should we limit things to disciples under #12?

mladen:
Why? The "little men" are honest but so is the majority of the "big men". Why should we limit things to disciples under #12?

I meant, there shall be no more disciples than 12...otherwise things will fall apart...

Reason: