Chartpattern EUR-GBP - page 2

As a side note,

I've been trading with JanusTrading RAS EA 515 (TriggerFX) for 10 days and say I'm so far impressed. very professional

Janus,

i am very impressed with your signals as found on RAS.

I would like to start a subscription for Chartpattern EUR-GBP, but since

you mentioned that certain brokers are not good (wide spread), I would like to ask your opinion/suggestion which broker to use, to immitate your results as close as possible...

I am reading about forex for one year, I did play around with few demo accounts, but no real money yet.

I would like to start with mini account with $500 under guidance of your signal. I know that is extremly low entrance, but that is why I chose Chartpattern EUR-GBP - because of small drowndawn (well, you mention average open DD is around 10, max DD/SL around 20-30 pips...) and very good win/loss ratio.

Do you think entering with $500 is even doable? I mean - obviously you will suggest some serious FX broker, not bucket shop ...

Anyone else subscribed to this - which broker - what results are you getting?

Thank you,

Jaka

The broker of sending RAS signals is very important to the subscribers. Because the internet and computers are different by different users and locations, the time lag is very common issue with RAS signal, even with VPS, I still get 1~2 pips differences with the RAS signal from the SAME broker, no doubt there will be a huge differences or even miss the signals if the subscribers' broker is in North America and broker of RAS signal is in Asia. That's why I asked for the broker of the signal.

Although Janus Trading is using another data feeding, no matter the RAS signal is from demo or live account, just tell us the broker you use, all we want is to reduce the signal lag, that's all!

asam

JanusTrading:
Traders,

here is a very well performing EUR-GBP trading system with a high win/loss ratio.

System description on the RAS website.

Performance attached

Janus

I don't know RAS website. Could you please explain and post the link?

Brokers

Traders,

unfortunatly the Chartpattern EUR-GBP is not suitable for 500 USD and mini accounts for very simple reasons.

You can only trade the Asian session successful with brokers, which pass the trade through. There are a few selected ones, like PFG Best,FXCM(25K minimum) and maybe FXDDXtreme(10k minimum) and Broco Investor(0.1lot minimum).

I am testing the system with Alpari, but there is no guarantee that Alpari real money accounts will trade the same(i test Demo).

The original system runs on tradestation with a bridge to Currenex via a large european bank.

Maybe , when MB Trading releases its MT4 there is a chance for smaller accounts.

The system is not tradable with IBFX, FXDD and many others.

Please save your $$$ and do not subscribe to this system, unless you are trading with a STP ECN broker.

I recommend to look at my systems TriggerFX and High Risk EUR-USD Scalper, which are very suitable for small accounts and can be traded with any broker and in mini and micro accounts.

Janus

So basically if you are not trading on ECN, this system will not be suitable for you? OK, fair enough.

Reason: