Swap Only EA - page 4

Scan all pairs

Can the EA be changed so it can scan all pairs that show a positive swap and trade only them?

Why not inverting the logic?

Don't scan but use something like this :
bool buySwapPositive == (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG) >0); bool sellSwapPositive == (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPSHORT)>0);

And then just add "&& buySwapPositive" before opening a buy order or "&& sellSwapPositive" before opening sell order. Much easier and will limit yor orders to be opened only when swap are positive

PS: due to the nature of MarketInfo() function (it returns only current swaps, not the historical ones) it can not be used on back-tests

fab4x:
Can the EA be changed so it can scan all pairs that show a positive swap and trade only them?

fab4x:

Yes I already done that see my live trades

Swap Trader System | Myfxbook

Hello someone please add the updated EXPERT ADVISOR WITH MODIFIED SWAP CODE

fab4x:
Yes I already done that see my live trades Swap Trader System | Myfxbook

HELLO PLEASE someone post modified swap EA WITH modified positive swap code..thanks

mODIFIED CODE

mladen:
Why not inverting the logic? Don't scan but use something like this :
bool buySwapPositive == (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG) >0); bool sellSwapPositive == (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPSHORT)>0);

And then just add "&& buySwapPositive" before opening a buy order or "&& sellSwapPositive" before opening sell order. Much easier and will limit yor orders to be opened only when swap are positive

PS: due to the nature of MarketInfo() function (it returns only current swaps, not the historical ones) it can not be used on back-tests

Could you post with the modification?? thanks

Beno, could you post the modified EA with only open postive swaps? THANKS

Beno:
I have added a several features to this EA

percentage gain exit

percentage loss exit

5 Digit

And set trading hours

Cheers

Beno

Your code was modified to opend only on postive swaps..please post with modification.thanks

hello! first of all. this is great eA!)

but after 12 feb i have a problem with running it. it simple stopped traiding

even back test (with always was fine) has a lot of "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 168 at 2012.12.07 16:00 exceeded)"

any ideas?

thanks

also i cant run ra from post #31

when i aply it to the chart:

nothing happens

Strangely, as soon as something is working well, so the theme ceases to exist...(( Dear Mladen, could You remake this EA for MT4 , for earlier thanks!
Reason: