Thrall System Scalping - page 3

here is the EA that uses the goldminer1~ indicator:

still not profitable.....

Files:
thrall_v2.mq4  4 kb

Trading Time

I would recommend that users try out this system during the non US trading hours. Euro trading hours is a maybe, but try it during the Asian sessions. It seems to work well there.

However, this is subject to my experience. Again, as profitmaker says, takes a bit of common sense and following the rules.

error on EHLERS Fisher Transform

Also with THRALL v2, I am getting "incorrect start position 6475 for ArrayMinimum function" and "incorrect start position 6475 for ArrayMaximum function".

Could you address this please?

i have no clue what could be the problem. did you install all riquired indicators. TP/SL is for 5digit brokers

Does any one know where to get goldminer indi with alerts? That would make watching of this system much easier.

Yes - an alert would be VERY nice. Afraid I can't help though.

profitmaker:
Yes - an alert would be VERY nice. Afraid I can't help though.

I could only find ex4 versions of this indi so it can't be modified

This trading sytem in my opinion is very handy...not as much logic or complex logic in the system, but the simple logic behind it could blossom into something profound, if only I had the indicators. A zip file maybe? or am I missing something here? Would love to analyze this system and possibly use it as the foundation for a new trading system I want to engineer.

help

Can anyone pls help me add zero-cross alert to this cci indicator below for me or you could post it on here if you have one before. Thanks in advance.

PS: Anyone of the two would be alright.

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb

hi,

i m newbie in this, maybe i m wrong xD

when i try thrall ea, the result is only sell without buy order,

is there a mistake or maybe buy order really not open when i backtest it.

thx ^_^

Reason: