Smileyfx

Today we Entered the calble Short @ 9:00am from 1.4820 targeted 1.4770 our target got filled with 50pips

also we eneterd the gbpjpy @ 135.45 we got to our target 134.35 of 110 pips thats all befor 10:00am this morning, and we are having the rest of the day off

09/02/2009 163pips

10/02/2009 160pips

its looking good for the month of feb So far.

Anyone could have done this, after you saw a little movement you came on here to say you entered at this point and gained some 100points or so... it doesnt make any sense, you have to call it live not after the movement, you will start fooling the newbies on here now.

Hey Listen I do not need to prove to any body what I do and when I do it I will post my results every day after a loss or after a profit you want to bileive it bielive and if you don't I DO NOT REALLY CARE.

thank you for your reply>>>>>>

Or you can come and join me on skype christopher.abu.aita and take live trades with me

But please do not critisize my trading ability I have been trading for 12 years now, i have been through every thing that you are going throught at the moment. so please I have opened this thread to help but to be critisized.

amani:
But please do not critisize my trading ability I have been trading for 12 years now, i have been through every thing that you are going throught at the moment. so please I have opened this thread to help but to be critisized.

If you wanna help other then would you like to share your trading signals as per your indicators!

How do you set tragets for specific pair? on the basis of your indicators or as per fundamentals / news? Comments please.

Hi

My strategy based on price action without any indicators at all, I keep my trading simple, fear and greed are big factors in the market once you master them then I can honestly say that you are a profesional trader.

So I do not have indicators I use trend line and chart patterns. and of course Support and Resistance this my strategy.

the Reason that I do not use indicators cos they all lagged and they give siganl after the move has happened.

Chris

you are not sharing a manual trading system so this thread is in the worng place, it should be maybe in journals section

so why do you charge people to join your skype room then?

if your a pro trader why charge? surely if u have been trading for 12 years then u wont need people to pay you.?!?!

Stay away peeps, yet another scam hehe.

Smiley FX Signals

Hi i was waiting day for a setup to trade then evetually i had a setup on the EJ just after the newyork open went in the trade took 62 pips which in my daily target between 50 - 100 pips i have attached the chart for you guys to have a look

Files:
ej_2.gif  24 kb

Reason: