Yard Stick System

I would like to present a system that I have been working on, First there is no repaint in the system. All Is based on close of the candle. What I would like to get from the forum is a good Money Management technique to really make this a winner. This System Has a Higher win to loss Ratio. But I would like help to find the best take profit and stop loss. This is a pattern That I have noticed over time.

System

3ma applied to Open method Exponential

3ma applied to Open method Simple

3ma applied to Open method Smoothed

3ma applied to Open method Linear Weighted

Envelopes Period 1 Ma method Smooted Applied to Open Deviation 1.11

The way this works is. Take your cross hair and place in on the upper ma. Then measure down to the Lower Ma. Take the number and cut it in half. Use This point as a new Measuring location. Then Measure to the Envelope. You Will find that price moves toward the Smaller measurment. I use this system on the One hour EurUsd Pair. I only trade at the open of a new candle. Once you get used to the system it is very easy to work. It is hard to put into words Though.

Please help to find best Money Management.

Take Profit And Stop Loss

Sorry For the bad English.

Jatki24300

I have do some changes. We now use Open Price for the Ma's. And we trade towards the smaller number.

Magnifier

I have found that using the Magnifier helps out with this system. Some times the measurements are very close in number. I use the stock magnifier in windows.

Jatki24300

hi

thanks for share your system , it's looks like Bollinger Band

Could you tell us when to buy and sell using those indicator?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Envelopes

prasxz:
thanks for share your system , it's looks like Bollinger Band

Could you tell us when to buy and sell using those indicator?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The Outer Lines are envelopes. You would buy or sell At the open of a new candle. You have to Measure at the open of each candle. What ever measurement is larger is the diriction price should go. If the system Works. Most times the price does move in that direction. What we need is a good money system to make this work. Stop loss and Take Profit. You would close all trades if the new measurement say that price will change direction. Jatki24300

It sure looks interesting to me.

?

When you say Upper MA do you mean the Envelope? Also I'm having a hard time understanding how to apply your system!

thanks

jatki24300:
I would like to present a system that I have been working on, First there is no repaint in the system. All Is based on close of the candle. What I would like to get from the forum is a good Money Management technique to really make this a winner. This System Has a Higher win to loss Ratio. But I would like help to find the best take profit and stop loss. This is a pattern That I have noticed over time.

System

3ma applied to Close method Exponential

3ma applied to Close method Simple

3ma applied to Close method Smoothed

3ma applied to Close method Linear Weighted

Envelopes Period 1 Ma method Smooted Applied to Close Deviation 1.11

The way this works is. Take your cross hair and place in on the upper ma. Then measure down to the Lower Ma. Take the number and cut it in half. Use This point as a new Measuring location. Then Measure to the Envelope. You Will find that price moves toward the larger measurment. I use this system on the One hour EurUsd Pair. I only trade at the open of a new candle. Once you get used to the system it is very easy to work. It is hard to put into words Though.

Please help to find best Money Management.

Take Profit And Stop Loss

Sorry For the bad English.

Jatki24300

jatki24300:
The Outer Lines are envelopes. You would buy or sell At the open of a new candle. You have to Measure at the open of each candle. What ever measurement is larger is the diriction price should go. If the system Works. Most times the price does move in that direction. What we need is a good money system to make this work. Stop loss and Take Profit. You would close all trades if the new measurement say that price will change direction. Jatki24300

hello....

more explaination...please.......

"The way this works is. Take your cross hair and place in on the upper ma. Then measure down to the Lower Ma. Take the number and cut it in half. Use This point as a new Measuring location. Then Measure to the Envelope. You Will find that price moves toward the larger measurment."

J. coud you show it on the chart, please? (what mesurement goes where, etc)

What goes up must goes down

This is simple Trading system.. What goes up must goes down

to be honest i still don't understand!

fxbs:
"The way this works is. Take your cross hair and place in on the upper ma. Then measure down to the Lower Ma. Take the number and cut it in half. Use This point as a new Measuring location. Then Measure to the Envelope. You Will find that price moves toward the larger measurment." J. coud you show it on the chart, please? (what mesurement goes where, etc)

Screen Shots

Screen Shots Of system

Reason: