TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM-A very profitable system - page 8

muyuan11:
I don't think so , as I know yur4ik repaint itself , it is not reliable indicator

when you observ yur4ik in M1 CHART, you will find it repaint itself

muyuan11:
when you observ yur4ik in M1 CHART, you will find it repaint itself

I hope a reliable indicator to replace this one , if it repait ,we could not backtest it

great job keep it up

how good is the system anyone tested it?????//

Hi all

mrpivots:
great job keep it up how good is the system anyone tested it?????//

I would have posted my account statement but i use megadroid ea and fapturbo to trade together with trend compass v2.0. So you wont see the real picture. When am less busy may fund another account and trade strictly with trend compass so you can have a good look at it.

thanks very much for your sharing! i am learning & testing and hope you a happy trading!

osaze:
Hi everyone,

I have received several emails from some very wonderful traders and its been encouraging. I got lots of resources and variants of the v2.0 used by traders on their live accounts that are very profitable. Also got some particular indicators that when combined complement the v2.0 in an interesting way.

This is what one trader did and is getting cool pips. He trades basically all USD and EUR pairs

The fisher yur4ik replaced the snakeforce as they give similar signals and the fisher yur4ik gives bolder signals (like above 0.0 buy and below 0.0 sell), that won't be hard to read when compared to snakeforce on realtime. It is also precise when compared to snakeforce in relation to its narrow bar and thick bar principle on realtime. The snakeforce could change from thick to narrow bars(repaint) and that throws some traders off balance. That Fisher Yur4ik doesn't do.

Note:Fisher Yur4ik repaints but on 4hr timeframe its barely noticeable and it still gives profitable trades if used rightly.

Pls ignore signals given by very long candlestick, they could be false signals(use discretion, it has to look abnormally long). What I do is, I place a limit order around half of the candlestick. It favours me most times at other times orders are not executed b'cos prices didn't get to it.

Zerolag Coloured MACD was also added to increase accuracy and so far so good the live results have been awesome.... (pls use 4hr timeframe).I have tested this combination on both real and demo account and I got same success rates. Just demo test to have a feel of the system and the indicators.

Setting for Zerolag Coloured MACD is 12,26,9. It comes with a template though so you don't need to border about setting it correctly.

Its risky to place buy trades when the RSI is around 80 and is rounding or spiking and its also risky to place sell trades when the RSI is around 20 and is rounding or spiking.

Some traders complain that they can't read candlestick patterns with the Heiken Ashi, A better alternative is to use Heiken Ashi_SW as this doesn't cover the candlesticks(i included it in d zipped file).

Some traders trade without Heiken Ashi as they said it causes lag. It alright so far you are consistently profitable.

Am glad to say that the v2.0 was a success as so many people are currently trading with it on their live accounts with huge success rates.

Am also grateful to the moderators for cleaning out unneccessary posts on this thread.

Hi osaze,

Where are the MagicDots and Zerolag MACD Colored indicators ? They are not in Indicators.rar file.

Thank you,

example

hello;

i want to know if there are a Opportunity here or i should white

thank you for sharing this system

Files:
example.gif  16 kb

does H4 chart really look that good ?

in practice, do you find that is is applicable -- as those support and resistance line does redraw (repaint)

at first, it looks promising , but could be a bit hard to put it to practice

anything new about the System

Fisher Yur4ik

muyuan11:
I hope a reliable indicator to replace this one , if it repait ,we could not backtest it

That indicator DOES repaint... otherwise I could produce a 100% winning system continually from it.

There are other good indicators to use that can replace it.

Reason: