How big is your EGO ?....Intentions for 2009. - page 3

Igor,

It's all good. It takes a bigger man to admit their faults and try to change for the better. I just try to stay out of the way of most verbal battles, it's just not worth my time or energy. Sure it is amusing to read, but I will not jump in. I don't get a prize or money deposited into my account when I win or lose the argument. And half the time, I find myself ignoring certain member's comments because I really don't agree with it, but I don't want to argue. Yes, it takes some commitment to not fire off some verbal attack in the face of stupidity, but then I think of all the wasted time I would need to respond and yada yada. It is better to just ignore it, and keep going to things that will actually benefit me. I personally think traders are the most insecure people because we are constantly dealing with greed and fear, the most instinctual emotions, on a daily basis. And our trading is based on having utter confidence in our own edges because we are taught to not deviate from our philosphy and trading guidelines. So when there is other opinions and dissenting views, most traders want to defend their edge because we brainwash ourselves to do the same. For me, there is nothing to defend, I accept that there is more than 1 way to make money. If someone wants to scalp on the 1 min chart taking 2 pips on a trade and is completely sure of its profitability, so be it.

homestudy:
In a post to Igor you attack Simba, interesting. The little I know of Simba and have seen from his 1000's of posts is that he is well read and a very good trader. I haven't seen a thread that his posts haven't added to even if nothing else sharing a great sense of humor.

Growing up I had a border collie that would catch moles and field mice. She would keep them alive for hours so she could play with them tossing them into the air. In some ways this reminds me of that and I see you flying though the air here fairly shortly.

Good Trading,

HS

Good one

Thanks for your kind comments,and thanks lodol2 too...iGor,thanks for understanding the meaning of my post,I will not reply in full to ES,as he deserves, in order to keep with the spirit of your thread...there will be ample time to let him hang himself by his "pelotitas",looks like he is out of medication again,and back to his coprophyllic+ habits..with a diet like that we have to be permissive and understand that bad feeding coupled with worse genetics breed monsters like ES..well..at least he is fun to read,he tries hard... ..maybe too hard...but,poor guy,he has nothing else to do.

Simba

re igor

iGoR:
okidoki

Igor hard at work

Reason: