_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 319

kamuta-fx:
If problem is in spreads - find one with low spread and w/o restrictions... like my brokers past 2 years - FXStart and OANDA, The Currency Site: Foreign Exchange Services and Trading

No clue about this FXstart since i don't know Russian, but OANDA doesn't offer MT4 so im not sure why you posted about it. This EA needs MT4 broker.

Junn:
hi, sorry for stupid question.

so there is no one broker with 2-3 spread for EG and EC?

please, what is the broker?

tadawulfx and wsbrokers.com, 2 good brokers ,i have live account with each one of them ,scalping eu/gbp and euro/chf at 3 fixed pips spread

scalping

It is more volatile because of the recession. It is now become more stable since february 2009. CHF is better right now but GBP will be once economy is back on track.

tropheus:
Iam interested send me information

You can email me at sidhujag@hotmail.com if you would like a copy. I cannot msg you, says I do not have permission.

Thanks,

Jag

This EA is running just fine. Since going live about 4 months ago i have had only 1 loss and i have my max spread set at 8!

It is easily the best free scalper out there!

wannaberich:
This EA is running just fine. Since going live about 4 months ago i have had only 1 loss and i have my max spread set at 8! It is easily the best free scalper out there!

Hi wannaberich,

Can you please share your setting since it is so profitable.

I looked spreads broker FXstart, they told me not too pleased.

EURCHF 12

EURGBP 8

What are the advantages of the broker?

nck:
tadawulfx and wsbrokers.com, 2 good brokers ,i have live account with each one of them ,scalping eu/gbp and euro/chf at 3 fixed pips spread

Give me Please trade time settings for broker tadawulfx

best regards

ForexCeo:
yeah, after months of research all my clients use EurGbp and EurChf Scalping EA's with Tadawulfx Broker, both have 3 fixed spread. If anyone need an account, please contact us clicking on signature below. Thanks.

direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/863001

can anyone pm me to tell me which is the best broker for using your_lucky?

thnaks

Reason: