_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 248

Thats the truth

Quiksilverone:
Lucky was abandoned.

All those who follow this thread completely, we know that the original code was found by RDB in the forum FXopen.

RDB only made a few changes, but do not know how to continue. He can say what they want. The reality is that we know all.

This kid is taking us all for a ride.

The truth is that no version v2c or v3, and never will.

I unsubscribe from Thread. I have better things to do, to be the victim of a vicious games asian teen, who has no age to open an Live account at a Broker.

Be aware, do not be fooled.

Thats the truth. rdb isn't able do some simple changes you asked him to do yesterday. His only answer was, do it yourself, but in Version v1e ??!!! Why not implement it in v2b ? Should last some minutes to do ! His answer for my questions to explain strategy, used indicators, entry and exit signals and so on was: my english is too bad. It is not so bad as you believe, rdb. Just try it. Or why not posting code of v2b ? Are you not able, to rename all the decompiled variables with their correct namings ??

Danberg:
Try this,(he uses liteforex.com)

Sell

rsi>90 && macd<0 tp=10pips

Buy

rsi0 tp=10pips

Timeframe M15

EURUSD

to my findings, no single losing trade since jan2008 till now...

But it is only ~1 to 5 trades per months

This is from a Pro, can anyone please write a MTQ4 script that can automate this. Pls, let's all contribute. Thanks

You need to tell us the settings for RSI and MACD. RSI with default never seems to cross 90, and barely touches 10. Probably the wrong thread for this anyway. Someone suggest correct thread?

???

JStein:
Thats the truth. rdb isn't able do some simple changes you asked him to do yesterday. His only answer was, do it yourself, but in Version v1e ??!!! Why not implement it in v2b ? Should last some minutes to do ! His answer for my questions to explain strategy, used indicators, entry and exit signals and so on was: my english is too bad. It is not so bad as you believe, rdb. Just try it. Or why not posting code of v2b ? Are you not able, to rename all the decompiled variables with their correct namings ??

Have you seen old thread, all steps from v1a to v2b?? How long you are testing this EA?? Probably few weeks. How you can be so rude?? Have you ever seen profitable EA like this with mq4 file?? Answer is NO. First versions have mistakes, v2b is almost perfect, I have no idea what you want. Why he should give us code?? You have seen, that the code was stolen a it is being sold on the internet everywhere. That is a reason to not go with v2b public. RDB would be stupid if he is going to do it. He did great job....EA is almost perfect. Why we should continue to improve, when we can see that everyone is accusing him that he stole it. Do you have any behauviour?? You are a typical young stupid dude, that is lazy.... With v3, why he should post it here? Because of you?? It was his job a you did not help him. Last 2000 post here are just stupid argueing about spreads and brokers...look in old thread, people were helping him

I am testing this EA from first post old thread, and it is most profitable EA, I have ever seen. Only thing you have to do is *****.

RDB don't give up and don't listen to these people especially to Quiksilverone. Please continue to develop your EA. Nobody is forced to use it. If you don't like it then don't use it and stop accusing RDB.

Hey All, I downloaded the EA from the very first post, is that one still ok to use or has there been an update?

Thanks

EA is good, rdb stole it.

Johny33:
Have you seen old thread, all steps from v1a to v2b?? How long you are testing this EA?? Probably few weeks. How you can be so rude?? Have you ever seen profitable EA like this with mq4 file?? Answer is NO. First versions have mistakes, v2b is almost perfect, I have no idea what you want. Why he should give us code?? You have seen, that the code was stolen a it is being sold on the internet everywhere. That is a reason to not go with v2b public. RDB would be stupid if he is going to do it. He did great job....EA is almost perfect. Why we should continue to improve, when we can see that everyone is accusing him that he stole it. Do you have any behauviour?? You are a typical young stupid dude, that is lazy.... With v3, why he should post it here? Because of you?? It was his job a you did not help him. Last 2000 post here are just stupid argueing about spreads and brokers...look in old thread, people were helping him I am testing this EA from first post old thread, and it is most profitable EA, I have ever seen. Only thing you have to do is *****.

I'm a little bit older than you and have seen a lot of EAs, even some better. I never said, the EA is bad because I am testing it also a long time. I also explained, why rdb should post his source: it is easy to decompile it and to sell it, as a lot of people (also some who post in this thread) do. The easiest way to avoid this is to share code and nobody buys it anymore. Why cant he run his EA with live account and post his statement ?

What is the reason, not to explain us how his EA works (see my last post) ??

You ar4e right with the last 2000 stupid posts but how shall I help him ?? I Idon't know anything about this EA.

And now: good bye to all, as Quicksilver said: I have to to better things ...

JStein:
I'm a little bit older than you and have seen a lot of EAs, even some better. I never said, the EA is bad because I am testing it also a long time. I also explained, why rdb should post his source: it is easy to decompile it and to sell it, as a lot of people (also some who post in this thread) do. The easiest way to avoid this is to share code and nobody buys it anymore. Why cant he run his EA with live account and post his statement ?

What is the reason, not to explain us how his EA works (see my last post) ??

You ar4e right with the last 2000 stupid posts but how shall I help him ?? I Idon't know anything about this EA.

And now: good bye to all, as Quicksilver said: I have to to better things ...

Older? I just create account few minutes ago to not piss off my regular account with this argues. I didnt reach with any EA on live account profit factor higher than 10 in 5 week period. With "one of these" I did. Have you ever seen in any discusion live statements with beatiful results from live account?? I did not. I will not post statement here, I will not post here my set files. Do it yourself, it is quite easy, everything you need is written in this thread. Yes nowdays its possible to decompile, but will you understand that code? No, the variables are different...Probably you just heard it, but never seen it. You will have no idea witch parameters belongs together

original version DpkScalper, statement

First, lucky decompiled dpkscalper, then we have the first version of lucky, named "lucky". 2007-10-10.

(EURGBPm1):

16/06/2004 ==> 07/09/2007

1000 $ ==> 11 072 260.81 $

Lucky on codebase

backtest of lucky

second version

My Lucky pro 0.5

third version,

in the first post of this thread.

Your_lucky version v2b

I think that Rdb has done a greate work by using damiani volatmeter on multiframe, to define the sideway. This makes it much better than previous versions. 'cause you have to decide by yourself when it is the sideway with previous version, and turn the EA on. Rdb let the EA make decision when it is sideway and trade. Just keeping on the good work.

Real account statement from Topgirl's account atTadawulFX- using your_lucky version v2b deposite 500 usd on 2009-jan-25.

All are good work, just keeping on decode the forex! do not give up, I think if you can master the sideway condition, then you shall also master the trend condition.

Please do not trade on the sonday night, direct after the forex market open, it normally has a trend bias, not direct sideway.

Hi there just ran a small back test and noticed it had some losses of 50+ pips. Just wondering how that could be if the SL is set to 28 within the settings?

Also none of my MT4 platforms will successfully perform a backtest any further back than 1 month, any idea why that may be?

Thanks in advance for any help

Serge

What changed?

I am still running the v2b on demo and I don't see anything much different about the results than before.

The issue is, and will be the broker spread. The larger the spread, the less trades it will open and the less profit it will make. You can't expect to make huge profits when the spread is 5+ pips and the TP is only 5 pips. Especially in a flat market.

I will keep running it on demo until I see that the spreads start getting better during trading hours. Who knows, they may stay high from now on.

Reason: