_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 244

I am amazed by your immaturity ! it's nothing to do with bootlicking - rdb has shared a profitable EA - it's called gratitude ! Look at everything you've said through this thread it's negative....

fxtrader77:
I am amazed by your immaturity ! it's nothing to do with bootlicking - rdb has shared a profitable EA - it's called gratitude ! Look at everything you've said through this thread it's negative....

Bootlicker & Speculator

nasty and deplorable

Have you a little dignity and do not take advantage of situations

It's Over

For me the issue is finished.

Do whatever you want.

Usdjpy

Hello rdb and others,

Thanks rdb for the v2b. I have tested it in various configurations and many pairs which give good results.

On USDJPY I have not been able to catch any trade, although using same settings as other pairs.

Any idea about this? Thanks.

Not sharing code

Quiksilverone:
You could send the new version by mail, a few, but could not publish it on the forum? Whatever.

Some posts above, rdb told us he shares code since first version. So please post code for version 2b, 2c and 3 and explain the strategy (what indicators are used, how are these used and so on). People don't like risk their real money without knowing whats going on. This might be the reason why there are a few people using it live and a lot of people running it with demo account.

Edit: ... and these lot of people here are discussing always the same: brokers, spreads, other settings. But nothing about usage of indicators, signals, entry and exit and scalping strategies and so on.

Logic of Your_Lucky

_rdb_:
things difficult for me ...

I have a new computer since 1 week ago

and I lost all the data together with my old computer for 1 month, it's the reason why I did not answer...

I have to give my code and I believe many are able to understand and answer the questions that repeatedly in this thread...

after I give EA in this thread with the code you need to understand the logic that I use ... there is no reason for you to say I'm is selfish ...

Hello RDB,

can't you please explain your Logic/Strategy ?? But in human readable form and not with programming language ?!

Not sharing code

JStein,

I fully agree, this is the only sure way to progress...

Any idea about failure to trigger a trade with USDJPY ... (my previous post ?)

Thanks

thanks! glad you are back! i have not received you new update email.

_rdb_:
problem has been resolved in version Your_Lucky_v2c, and I have sent it to many email in my list ...

but i have not received you new update email. hope things will be fine with you.

i'm not the user of this EA and not interested but when i read this posting i'm disturb, all of you maybe forget about one thing, the purpose of this thread is to improve the EA together.. not just asking asking asking to rdb without help each other and give rdb more burden in his head.. remember, rdb now is in bad condition, if you guys want his EA, help him first.. the fact is, the one who give biggest donations is rdb, it's like charity to all of you without gratitude..

Usdjpy

jrous:
JStein,

I fully agree, this is the only sure way to progress...

Any idea about failure to trigger a trade with USDJPY ... (my previous post ?)

Thanks

May be its because of other decimal value (xx.yyy, all others not related with JPY are in form x.yyyy ore y.xxxxx)

Are there messages in the experts- or journal-window ?

I tried it and got the following: 2009.03.20 14:40:40 2009.02.20 02:59 Damiani_Volt USDJPY,M15: zero divide