heartnet:
Hi,

My first post in this thread.

_rdb_ I think I see you fxindo forum.

As you all in this thread in hot search of the broker,here I found this:

Compare your broker

Hope I can help

Cheers

I try to use it(the site)and I think I dont find one.

Maybe my internet problem

Give it a try

I made a donation and he sent me thunder EA. 2 versions.

Version 1a is working great.

Up 6% for my first day forward testing on Demo. That seems extremely high. Probably due to the artificial spreads in the demo account.

A live account will be crippled due to the current global widening of the spreads. I will continue to forward test and go live later next year.

Carl

zeeshanfkhan:
Did any got the thunder ea after donation

Just asking for knowing that does rdb keep his words!!

as said in his readme that he will give thunder ea those who donate

I have not received the Thunder EA yet, but I made a small donation based on these three statements by RDB:

To support my creativity please donate for me with all yours heart

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donation to support my creativity as Your_Lucky creator,

next profitable EA depends on your support.

I apologize about Thunder4WD.

for while we develop Your_Lucky first, after the EA is completed (Final Version) I will share the second EA Thunder4WD

Thank You My Friedn...

I mainly donated so he could continue his work on this EA and the Thunder EA. If this EA continues to be profitable I hope to donate several more times. I trust I will get the last version of the Thunder EA when he has time to send an improved version. I have and will be donating a percentage of profit so I will have already gotten my money's worth with the current EA.

Keep up the good work RDB. I hope you get more donations.

Looks like our spread today with FXDD will be about 5. I'll give Lucky some room to breathe...see what happens.

EDIT: Nevermind, back up to 7....oh well. I'll try again next year.

Runaway Trade

I had a runaway trade yesterday with Your_Lucky v1e on my IBFX demo account (-52 before I manually closed it)...I'm not exactly sure what went wrong there, but that has never happened before. Maybe, that was just a one time glitch with IBFX - HOPEFULLY!!

Hi everybody,

I just found a broker named Investtech and their website is: InvestTechFX Foreign Currency Trading (Canada). This broker has the lowest spreads for all pairs in the world.

Has anybody known anything about their reputation and reliability?

Please check and advise.

Thanks and regards,

James

Hello,

I've just down loaded "Your _ Lucky" zip files and for the life of me can't figure out how to get what I need into the MetaTrader Platform.

I'm not real computer savy but have been working with several other EA's and would love to spend some time with this one.

Would someone be so kind as to walk me through the steps to get this running in the MetaTrade?

I double clicked on the zip file and now have 5 folders and a "Read Me" file.

Thanks in advance and also a big thanks to Mr. RDB for his EA.

David9

Opened an account with FXpro yesterday.

Account approved and put my money in.

however, I observed all the trades cannot get thru,

Error message Trade Context: ping error and TradeDispatcher ping error.

Tried to contact thru live chat, live chat always busy.

Anybody know what's going on ?

newbestco:
Hi everybody,

I just found a broker named Investtech and their website is: InvestTechFX Foreign Currency Trading (Canada). This broker has the lowest spreads for all pairs in the world.

Has anybody known anything about their reputation and reliability?

Please check and advise.

Thanks and regards,

James

Initial thoughts, they are not regulated. They have a special scalping account starting at $1000. $10 per lot fee applies. I didn't see a full spread report which would include any disclaimers. They say spreads start at 1 pip (EURGBP is 3 pips). I didn't see a disclaimer so maybe they stick to their "Fixed" spreads. All brokers advertise thier lowest spreads "during normal trading hours." Which excludes news events and global liquidity events.

I personally would stay away, but I have no experience with them, or have ever heard of any. So take my comments with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone else has some experience with them.

Carl

Reason: