Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 33

FOReignEXchange:

The spread is always fixed.
That's what it looks like to you.

paukas:
The current bar is in the conditions. The tester sees it as already completed. And the actual cloze high and low is not yet known, only the opener.

Holy shit. All conditions are met. The code can't pass the last condition where the order parameters are. There are no candlestick parameters. And they are not used at all in the whole piece of code. Only Ask and Bid prices.

Bicus:
That's what you think.

Well, there are no errors in the logbook.

Bicus:

So you have a buystop order. Then you watch when the price comes close to it and try to remove it. Imho, but it's about the freeze level. Try to rewrite the code like this:

And frankly, it seems strange to me to delete an order only when the price is close to it.

Thank you. I'll give it a try. Why doesn't the log report anything? There is no attempt to delete the order.

I'm telling you, the broker is messing with the trading flow. Run it on the demo classics at A's.

FOReignEXchange:

Thank you. I will try. And why there is no message in the log? I mean, there are no attempts to delete the order.

It's hard to tell. Only check output will help to figure it out. If there are no errors, it means that the Ask > (OrderOpenPrice() - 4 * Point condition does not work.

I suggest that you print the values for now, so that you have something to deal with if the situation happens again. In the meantime, I can only guess.

And here's something else I noticed yesterday. Yesterday I put two completely identical codes, one running on the server on one account and the other at home on the other account. Both are demo accounts of one brokerage company. The conditions are exactly the same. Except for the hardware.

The order was deleted on the first account and the trade was not opened. On the second one, on the contrary, the order was not deleted and the deal was opened.

Different computers, different speeds, different communication channels... One has time to process, the other has not.

Again, nothing in the magazine. Oh, my head is spinning. I'll have another look today to see what's wrong. I'll try to catch Freeze.

FOReignEXchange:

Holy shit. All conditions are met. The code cannot pass the last condition where the order parameters are. There are no candlestick parameters. And they are not used at all in the whole piece of code. Only Ask and Bid prices.
That is not the case. They are compared to something, aren't they?
Reason: