_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 20

Alpari raised spread to 5!!!

hi all,

i left the EA on my alpari account and its last night's performance was lower than its previous results. the EG spread was raised to 5pips..very shocking!!..is there a way to work around this?..if we reduced the TP to accommodate the spread, wouldnt that solve this problem..ODL's spread is still at 3pips....these brokers mean business...is it legal to just raise spreads like that??....

ServerUang:
Just forward test this early morning Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e on :

Poltex FX Demo Account : good result.

InstaForex Real Account : not opened at all.

Will try again tomorrow.

Finally you appear, senior .

thx

ihipro:
Finally you appear, senior .

pls i really need a help, is it due to spread that doesn't make open any trade? and i loaded the indicator and the ea but still saw no trade and i even tried on my life with rdb settings but no trade kindly assist on what to do again because in d journal it loaded successfully. i really need as am to having your or anybody to help reply

hello this night 5 positions open 3 win 2 loss.

in live

demo and live not same result

zomg:
Few? They say 10% of people in forex make money. How much is 10% of god knows how many millions of all forex traders and participants around the whole world? That is not few, but potentially millions. What is 10000 people trading an EA that has no guarantee to be profitable in long run VS 10% of God knows how many millions? Do you realize how many people will drop this EA as soon as it hits periods of draw down, which it will. Guarnateed as back tests have shown? Do you realize how many people will drop this EA as soon as market changes and EA will be less profitable or not at all? People act like thousands can make a big difference in such huge global market like forex. Thousands can make a difference if they all go to same broker, sure, but its guaranteed that most people will apply it over many brokers around the world. Also 10000 people downloaded it and tested it, doesn't mean that all of them will put it on live account. I sure haven't, at least not yet. I know there are lots of shooting stars out there that can go out on you in a second. Whos to say that same won't happen with this EA, as good and profitable it has been so far.

What you say is GOLDEN, bro

From the one posted as source on post #1

Marked you lines that, when backtested, are giving results that are showing "the future"

If the one you are using currently uses the same logic, I am afraid you are going to get disappointed. The only advice is to take time for forward testing before going live

for(int a=1;a<Bars;a++){

if(iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_M15, MODE_UPPER,a)!=0){

// 1st "future knowing" point

LastUpFractal=iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_M15, MODE_UPPER,a);

TimeOfLastUpFractal=Time[a];

break;

}//end if

}//end for

for(int s=1;s<Bars;s++){

if(iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_M15, MODE_LOWER,s)!=0){

// 2nd "future knowing" point

LastDownFractal=iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_M15, MODE_LOWER,s);

TimeOfLastDownFractal=Time[s];

break;

}//end if

}//end for

for(int v=1;v<Bars;v++){

if(iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_UPPER,v)!=0){

// 3rd "future knowing" point

LastUpFractal_H1=iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_UPPER,v);

TimeOfLastUpFractal_H1=Time[v];

break;

}//end if

}//end for

for(int w=1;w<Bars;w++){

if(iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_LOWER,w)!=0){

// 4th "future knowing" point

LastDownFractal_H1=iFractals(NULL, PERIOD_H1, MODE_LOWER,w);

TimeOfLastDownFractal_H1=Time[s];

break;

}//end if

}//end for

Spread Filter Code

Hi _rdb_ & Who are angry about spread,

Here is a code to avoid entry when spread is more than X (this example 3)

extern bool SpreadFilter = true;

extern int SpreadLimit = 3;

int DQ_ADJUST [] = { 0 , 1 , 10 , 100 , 1 , 10 , 100 };

int start()

{

int DIGITS = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);

int DQADJ = DQ_ADJUST [ DIGITS ];

// Spread Filter

bool Spread_OK = true;

if(SpreadFilter && (Ask-Bid)/Point > SpreadLimit*DQADJ) Spread_OK = false;

// Entry Operation

if(TOTAL_OpenPosition <= MaxTrades && Spread_OK) // <-- Add condition here like this

{

// OrderSend

}

}

*DQADJ is a function to autodetect 3 or 5 digits broker like Alpari.

Dear _RDB_,

A big thanks for your work! And I want to ask you, why I can't make backtesting EA by version v1c and v1e???

1. EA v1c not working on backtest, it's just display this on every tick count:

MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2. EA v1e also not working, it's crashing terminal program and exiting with errors

Can you help me? Thank you!

jerrimix:
Dear _RDB_,

A big thanks for your work! And I want to ask you, why I can't make backtesting EA by version v1c and v1e???

1. EA v1c not working on backtest, it's just display this on every tick count:

MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2. EA v1e also not working, it's crashing terminal program and exiting with errors

Can you help me? Thank you!

Try to run it on 1 minute instead of 5. Just to check if it works. I am not sure it is by the rules. Just check it.

RDB's Broker

_rdb_:
I agree,

my friend do forward in the ibfx real account,

this is the result, but since yesterday and today the EA do not work properly.

Hello Rahman,

I saw your attached graph, and I want to ask which broker you used for this results ?

Thankes

Reason: