GBP Trader

According to the Elliott Wave principle,

GBP will get to 1.58 next week(20081201~20081205)

hi

should break 1.5447 as previous daily high and 1.5513 before going up

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

yeah,let's wait and check~

This section is best suitable for this thread

Mike波浪理论:

According to the Elliott Wave principle,

GBP will get to 1.58 next week(20081201~20081205)

Hey Mike...

unless you are looking at a leading diagonal triangle with this Upward move your wave 4 has overlapped with the wave 1 which is only possible in triangles.

I am looking at this as a possible abc for a wave 4 where the move from your wave 2 is the beginning of my wave c.

I may be wrong and you could be right. 'just presenting my count here with you.

Another thing I noticed.. the end of your wave 2 is higher than the end of wave 2 of your wave 3 of same degree. wave 2 inside wave 3 must not go lower than the origin of your wave 1 of same degree.

hi

not break 1.5447 , going down now

The best TF for trading just ask to your self, what trading style did u like ?

for me 4 H is the best one , follow daily trend , so we're not always watch the monitor all the time

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

yano125:
Hey Mike...

unless you are looking at a leading diagonal triangle with this Upward move your wave 4 has overlapped with the wave 1 which is only possible in triangles.

I am looking at this as a possible abc for a wave 4 where the move from your wave 2 is the beginning of my wave c.

I may be wrong and you could be right. 'just presenting my count here with you.

Another thing I noticed.. the end of your wave 2 is higher than the end of wave 2 of your wave 3 of same degree. wave 2 inside wave 3 must not go lower than the origin of your wave 1 of same degree.

Hey yano125,

I can tell you study E wave also.Nice to meet you.

I know one of the E wave rules is "wave 4 can't overlap wave 1"&"wave 2 can't over wave 1",but in my experience,eps in forex,it could be happen.

Now,the real track is different from my forecast,so I will correct my pic later and will talk about the USD's correct wave.

btw,yano125,if you can draw a pic about your wave opinion,that's will be better~

here's my DJIA forecast,and it can prove my forex opiniont

Reason: