A Veteran Trader sharing a system he has traded for 15 years.

Can somebody make an EA of this. I suppose I could probably lay out some money for the coding...or if you want to share right here in Forex tsd...so be it...

ES

Forums - GabbyJay's Forex Answer: How to Trade 9/10 Correct

hi

hi ES, do u have try that system? what's the result ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Nope...I wanted to try an EA and forward test this....My point is this guy claims to have traded this for 15 YEARS!

For me...if it is true this could be my kind of EA. I am not a manuel trader, but find that for patient traders... good solid trading methods may in fact be the best to develop The "not so perfect" EA characteristics can be absorbed and in the long run..consistent profit could be realized.

I found the thread in EliteTrader and was fascinated that there was a trader of Forex that was profitable for 15 years...this is a first for me...and I do have trouble to believe it...so I want to test it!

ES

P.S. I am evolving into less sexy methods....

prasxz:
hi ES, do u have try that system? what's the result ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hi ES,

1. this "great" manual system gabber is talking about is NOT mechanical - therefore not possible for EA

2. understand strategy tester - it will show you an unprofitable system a million times faster than forward test

3. stay sexy - and if you get horny enough pm me - we'll work something out

cheers.

dunhill:
hi ES,

1. this "great" manual system gabber is talking about is NOT mechanical - therefore not possible for EA

2. understand strategy tester - it will show you an unprofitable system a million times faster than forward test

3. stay sexy - and if you get horny enough pm me - we'll work something out

cheers.

Indecent Proposal.

no,

seriously, i'm desperately working alone and could use some help

oops, i've made it look like my skin is thicker than yours (all that talk of thickskin)

15 years?What system is this??

Age is not proplem all new fancy useless indicators and oscilators are based

those old good ones.

I know many who are real PRO traiders and they say K.I.S.S

Keep it simple system.

Reason: