Hi every one.

can any body tel me where can I get the piplite v1.8.mq4

pghiaci:
Hi every one. can any body tel me where can I get the piplite v1.8.mq4

Here you go.

Files:

Thanks

Hi Jeff,

Just to say thanks for sharing this interesting EA.

All the best,

Lee

Backtest BUY AND SELL

Hi Iron and other,

Here are the backtest made with Buy and Sell.

I have seen that you have placed orders for the trend when it is against. That's the idea, but we must improve the system, because it currently has errors. I attached a catch to see how it works yet.

Greetings

Files:
gbpusdbs.zip  38 kb
gbpchfsb.zip  44 kb
prueba1.gif  24 kb
prueba2.gif  24 kb
prueba3.gif  28 kb

PIPLite

What time frame does PIPLite trade on and do you need any indicators, I would like to try it. Does anyone have documentation for it?

ChicagoRob:
Here you go.

New Version

You don't want to use an older version. Piplite v1.9 fixes profit taking error for micro accounts.

v/r

pghiaci:
Hi every one. can any body tel me where can I get the piplite v1.8.mq4

Backtesting

Jumper,

As you can see from your own backtests, you hit a 50% stop. We try to find pairs that don't hit that stop at all.

v/r

Jumper123:
Hi Iron and other,

Here are the backtest made with Buy and Sell.

I have seen that you have placed orders for the trend when it is against. That's the idea, but we must improve the system, because it currently has errors. I attached a catch to see how it works yet.

Greetings

PipLite - Time Frame

What is the BEST pair if i only run this on one or two pairs?

what is the best time frame?

is this a scapler or longer term trade

lron:
All,

This is a new version of the wildly famous Pipmaker series that concentrates on Money Management through Equity Protection and Portion Control. Those who have seen this code know exactly how it works.

You will note that several things are missing from Piplite. Most of the non-used indicators are gone. The recovery feature is also gone because we want to manage our money before we lose it, not after. The only two left are aRSI MARSI Cross. These are the only indicators that have proved effective through the recent market turmoil.

There are a lot of attachments to this new thread so take your time and digest it. None of our previous set files made it through August 2008 or October 2008. These attached set files have. Have fun and go out and test. I'm still trying to find pairs that made it through the recent market. Other than these, I've had no luck.

For ease of use of this thread, anytime the version changes, the thread version will indicate the latest version. Additionally, all of the latest set files, advanced features document and latest Piplite version will always be found in this first post!

v/r

Backtesting

Hello Iron

It is clear that throughout 2008 the pair GBPUSD no problems, but does not guarantee anything, just that all values are adjusted to fit in that period of time. Not protected against movements 400 or 500 pips usually do in tranches of 1 hours. So it is my opinion that perhaps you should consider modifying your strategy with orders to be in favor of the trend, and not against the hopes of a rebound. It's just my opinion and I am no expert.

greetings

First Page

Alpine,

This is neither a scalper nor long term trader. Right now, the only set file that has worked and the pair that works is GBPUSD on the 30 minute timeframe.

As for trading with the trend, anyone can take Piplite and turn off the reverse function and trade with the trend. As a matter of fact, they can try anything they want with this EA.

There is no silver bullet and I've only shared what works. Check the first post for the lastest information.

v/r

alpine4133:
What is the BEST pair if i only run this on one or two pairs?

what is the best time frame?

is this a scapler or longer term trade