Rsi - 35-65 (m5)eurusd

Hi guys My name is Sabri Karama Awadh and I have this small EA which I find a bit interesting since its looks profitable with a 90% modelling quality. But I know we have great programmers here who can suggest/improve on the EA.

Kindly note that I know nothing about programming EAs.

Pls find attached details below:-

Hoping for your assistance

yours truely

karama

oops!!! graphs for the 2 testers now attached.

karama

suwadbureau@yahoo.com:
Hi guys My name is Sabri Karama Awadh and I have this small EA which I find a bit interesting since its looks profitable with a 90% modelling quality. But I know we have great programmers here who can suggest/improve on the EA.

Kindly note that I know nothing about programming EAs.

Pls find attached details below:-

Hoping for your assistance

yours truely

karama

Hi Sabri..

Thanks for sharing your EA..

I'll see how it works, them i tell u something..

some of the problems this EA has...

Thanks hellkas,

One of the problem this EA has is that it only enters one trade at a time. This means I lose so many opportunities to enter the market whenever the conditions recur .

sabri

I've noticed the same phenomenon myself. It is intriguguing, isn't it?

In fact, it work just as well on the Pound.

The only problem is- are you okay with 45% drawdown?

Walander:
The only problem is- are you okay with 45% drawdown?

Thanks for your observation but you must know that the 45%dd is for a period of 4 years which in my opinion its really impresive. Check the 9 months dd% and you'll say 'okay'.

sabri

ElectricSavant:
ummm..the question is when will that "one time" occur again? I hope you guys are sizing your trades correctly...

or..

are you feeling lucky (said in Clint Eastwoods voice ☺)

It's an honour to hear from ES (I admire his courage/motivation) but this comment I must say I don't understand what you refer to !!

sabri

Clint Eastwood is a Hollywood actor.......please excuse the intrusion and carry on...Thanks for sharing.

ES

suwadbureau@yahoo.com:
It's an honour to hear from ES (I admire his courage/motivation) but this comment I must say I don't understand what you refer to !! sabri

ummm..the question is when will that "one time" occur again? I hope you guys are sizing your trades correctly...

or..

are you feeling lucky? (said in Clint Eastwoods voice ☺)

suwadbureau@yahoo.com:
Thanks for your observation but you must know that the 45%dd is for a period of 4 years which in my opinion its really impresive. Check the 9 months dd% and you'll say 'okay'. sabri

Regardless of the period, a EA should have proper mechanisms that close trades-

The Classic Saying- keep your losses short and your profits long.

4 yr period, 10 yr period- proper money management should never have dd above 10%

Reason: