The Legend of The Gambler - page 20

Kenny Rogers:
The Euro has pulled back into the support base now after its rise. Now we see if this is a real good trend or another half arse willy nilly move. If it is decent trend, it should consolidate at this level to build a base and take off like rocket later. It might even do a quick dip below support to trap all the bears. This is what might cause me to get shaken out, I hope not. Broke the 50 milestone last night on Account #1.

Easy come, easy go. I'm holding the crap bag right now. The Euro uptrend basically got rocked by the FMOC today, and I'm at -$3K drawdown. Eating some fresh humble pie, and holding on for dear life.

The elusive whale is getting away. Arrrrgh.

It is going to take a huge push up by some divine powers to get me back on the positive. Stranger things have happened.

/cue The Gambler music and pour a glass of J.

hi

Larry Williams's investing rules must be implemented in our daily trading

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

^ Larry William's rules are good. Because it teaches humility, and talks about the emotional aspect of trading...which is a huge part.

I got shaken out of my previous trend trade for a loss of about -$2K. Bah!

I need to shut up again, and start to come up a few more tricks. My Hare account is still sitting there without a good strategy. I'm not liking that.

Projects that I have lined up to explore:

• Retool strategy (previously on Hare Account) with 4 times the SL than TP: Codename "Bucket"
  • Revise "Bucket" strategy to enter trades with limit orders: Codename "BucketList"
  • Revise "Bucket" strategy to trade only specific pairs: Codename "Buckshot"
  • Statistical trading: Codename "Ahab"

January 2009 Monthly Statement.

Account #1 Summary:

Deposit (Inception April 08): 20 000.00

2008 PnL: +20 3XX.xx

2009 PnL: + 9 9XX.xx

Account #2 Summary:

Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00

2009 PnL: -1 5XX.xx

Tortoise Account Summary:

Deposit (Inception December 08): 5 147.29

2008 PnL: + 6XX.xx

2009 PnL: +1 0XX.xx

Hare Account Summary:

Deposit (Inception January 09): 5 000.00

2009 PnL: - 5XX.xx

prasxz:
Larry Williams's investing rules must be implemented in our daily trading

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yeah, i buy your idea.

I hate this market. It just refuses to trend, just back and forth.

I'm now -$5K on my drawdown, and it can get uglier.

Pisses me off, it already broke the lower support, and nothing was holding it up...then it shoots back up like it was a false breakout. Such BS.

I thought it was random?

The Market.

i hear you

take a brake