Adviser to the whole world - page 85

whoa whoa whoa... I was talking about like Managing the volatility of instruments... for a different type of trading... - here - with an indicator - don't...

---------

shit... you got me all confused :) - the indicator and stuff is for First Steps in "arbitrage" ..... try all sorts of options.... don't go in a rut... we need to find another way :)

sllawa3:
Why do you need to see them? It's inside... you can't see it... just to see the counter trends by the direction of the signals from the stop... by adjusting its timeframe...

You see what my indicator showed in the picture - which currency was going down more - will go up. And this is a non-core. It's supposed to pull the overall trade up. I've tried to correct the lot difference - it works better when it is calculated using the cross

ValuePara=iCustom(Symb, PERIOD_M1, "MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA",Red,Blue,SymbPara,0,0);
KrossUSD_CHF=iOpen(SymbPara,PERIOD_M1,0)/iOpen(Symb,PERIOD_M1,0);
KB=KrossUSD_CHF;
KS=KrossUSD_CHF;
Lots = Lot;LotsParaB = KB*Lots;LotsParaS = KS*Lots;

It seems strange that lots are opening through your calculations. I'll have to figure out what to fix.

new-rena:

You see what my indicator showed in the picture - which currency went down the most - will go up. This is a non-core currency. It's like they're pulling the overall trade up. I've tried to correct the lot difference - it works better using the cross ratio

ValuePara=iCustom(Symb, PERIOD_M1, "MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA",Red,Blue,SymbPara,0,0);
KrossUSD_CHF=iOpen(SymbPara,PERIOD_M1,0)/iOpen(Symb,PERIOD_M1,0);
KB=KrossUSD_CHF;
KS=KrossUSD_CHF;
Lots = Lot;LotsParaB = KB*Lots;LotsParaS = KS*Lots;

The lots are opening strangely through your calculations. I'll have to see what I can fix.

replaced the fly swatter by the stoch on the site ( so that the lot of the second pair was a multiple of 0.1 ) and the lot of the main pair is calculated everywhere as a fraction of the free margin (in the setting - the margin) if the margin is set in the setting = 0 then the constant lot will be set as specified in the setting - lot

sllawa3:
I replaced the fly trap with a stooge on the site... ( so the lot of the second pair was a multiple of 0.1 ) and the lot of the main pair is calculated everywhere as a fraction of the free margin (in the market - margin) if the margin is set in the market = 0 it will be set a constant lot that is written in the market. - lot

I saw it. How good is it?

I'm just messing with the stats. It's like my turkey - it goes back and forth and back and forth. It's no use. I can't get the mousetrap to work.

sllawa3:
Here with the ability to calculate by cross

I've done it already. Watching the first deal. Interesting outcome. It looks like GBPUSD should be in the plus, but so far it is in the red. This is my forward - my bet on it:

lots 0.1-EURUSD and 0.11-GBPUSD.

There's +$3.40.

By the way, your trawl worked.

I decreased the risk and finalized the algorithm during this time.

I have entered the initialization and added it (in case Expert Advisor reboots) - it will not work correctly then:

int init()
{
Alert("Start working at ",TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_SECONDS), " Time[0]=",TimeToStr(Time[0],TIME_SECONDS));
if(OrdersTotal()> 0)
{
for(l=1; l<=OrdersTotal(); l++)
{
if(OrderMagicNumber()==1 || OrderMagicNumber()==2){Ticket_TicketPara=1;}
if(OrderMagicNumber()==4 || OrderMagicNumber()==3){Ticket_TicketPara=0;}
}
}
start();
return;
}

And in opening trades, do this:

Ticket=OrderSend(Symb,OP_SELL,Lots,MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_BID),5,0,0, "Mychelovka S "+Symb,1,Blue);

TicketPara=OrderSend(SymbPara,OP_BUY,LotsParaB,MarketInfo(SymbPara,MODE_ASK),5,0,0, "Mychelovka B "+SymbPara,2,Red);

Ticket=OrderSend(Symb,OP_BUY,Lots,MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_ASK),5,0,0, "Mychelovka B "+Symb,3,Red);

TicketPara=OrderSend(SymbPara,OP_SELL,LotsParaS,MarketInfo(SymbPara,MODE_BID),5,0,0, "Mychelovka S "+SymbPara,4,Blue);

Just do not confuse - where it sits.

Something about closing trades doesn't seem to be working very well.

There's something wrong with the equity, it won't let us close.

Here's one with a cross-cutting option
Files:

sllawa3:
Here's one with the possibility of calculating by the cross.

Slava, fix your closing, or take this. Otherwise... ...the strategy will be at a disadvantage.

You have forbidden to close the minus, but the plus is closing. Well, you'll get a huge drawdown and that's it.

My exchange rate already counts.

Files:

Why did you enter four magicians?

MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA EURUSD,M1: zero divide
I keep getting a constant error
Reason: