Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 14

PipScorer:
Pgd,

Reading from your post a lot is a mess in your trading style. I suggest that you really read all those threads on the post i attached above. Also you must remember that not all our trade will be winner a lot of them will be loser as well. This is no grail mthod. Waht we are doing actually is reducing the losses and maximizing the wins. Also i have notice that you have issues on your entry, this is easily overcome by all those indicator we now have, We have indicator that clearly now analize the market before we enter, also indicator that will provide us a good reentry to the market should we are stopped out. Also that loss of 2000pips could have been avoided should you hav ethe EA that protect your account and profit if the trade goes against you. All mentioned here are located in the threads linked.

Thanks

Julius

Thanks Julius.

there is so much of material all over the place on your system that I was unable to totally grasp all aspects. then I came across your file, "T101 rules made easy v3.pdf". I used that to try out the system. Order entries, I attempted to do on that basis...

I have downloaded the following:

TradeHedge.mq4 -- this I used to open the demo trades to be watched. that worked fine.

the following 3 files I am not clear how to use:

2ProtectAccount.ex4

miniAccountProtect.ex4

ProfitCalc_R3.ex4

are they to be placed in the "indicators" folder OR "experts" folder?

am I to attach them to all charts in the trading account OR just any one will do?

Also, I have downloaded "2ProtectAccount.ex4" twice from 2 different locations on the threads. one is of size 3.53 KB and the other is 4.07 KB.

Which one is correct?

Re. the following Orest indicators, I downloaded them but did not use them as I was keen to use the system as you originallly invented it, for a better understanding. so, kindly help me do that...

also please recommend which of these indicators I must ultimately use once I have fully grasped your system OR are there any others you meant?

T101_Anchor_Signals_Orest_v1.01.mq4

T101_v1.12_orest.mq4

T101_v1.13_orest.mq4

T101_v1.14_orest.mq4

I would like you to respond to a question I had raised in my last post. I repeat it here for convenience:

Suppose, after a few hours of starting the indicator (7 sell trades & 7 buy trades) the anchor on the buy side is gbp/jpy showing a profit of 500 pips. now you say that when the anchor flips to the loss side, we can enter short all 14 pairs. BUT, the flip will happen only if gbp/jpy makes a reversal and moves downward for at least 501 pips (i.e. from a +500 pip position to a -1 pip position). If we now enter short, isn't it very likely that we are entering short at the exhaustion of the down trend and could be stuck with a loss...how does one guard against that OR am I missing something here?

Kindly respond to each point above seperately.

Thanks again.

cheers.

PS --

It will help if you also summarise the indicators I must use, what each one will do for me and the links from where I can download them.

thanks.

IamTHAT:
Let us jump to Part 3 now! Even trading nano-lots I will be happy with the returns! Can't blame if many feel the same looking at the possibilities.

I am following from FF thread and trying to trade live with nano-lots. So far so good. My understanding is that unless there is constant observation and feel for the movement of pairs it is difficult to trade solely depending on indicators. Could be risky even with nano-lots!

Could some one suggest a nanolot broker for this system please? Lite-forex is damn slow .FxOpen is alright. I am very unsure about Master-Forex.

One more stupid question of mine after seeing the latest developments at the other Forum on indicator developments and such similar enhancements, is it possible to trade the whole Basket as it is? that is 7 buys and 7 sells? Since this is not a perfect hedge there should be movement enough to take advantage of. It may not be as profitable but could be safer because of the hedge involved? Or reversing Buys & Sells?

IamTHAT,

I hate to disappoint you but Part2 & 3 as I have mentioned in other forum will not be available for public consumption. I have learned my lesson during the introduction of the first part if you look at my old thread. It was well received but I gain more enemies than I have originally. Eventually I will find some acceptable forum and I will lecture in there by invite only.

On your 2nd question about trading the hedge, yes you can be profitable this way too. What you should do to wait when the swing start swinging positive. This will be along time waiting. Right now the swing is negative it may take months before it start to swing positive, but once it swing positive it will be a long time too. You have to enter your trade when it start to swing positive immediately.

Julius

pgd:
Thanks Julius.

there is so much of material all over the place on your system that I was unable to totally grasp all aspects. then I came across your file, "T101 rules made easy v3.pdf". I used that to try out the system. Order entries, I attempted to do on that basis...

I have downloaded the following:

TradeHedge.mq4 -- this I used to open the demo trades to be watched. that worked fine.

the following 3 files I am not clear how to use:

2ProtectAccount.ex4

miniAccountProtect.ex4

ProfitCalc_R3.ex4

are they to be placed in the "indicators" folder OR "experts" folder?

am I to attach them to all charts in the trading account OR just any one will do?

Also, I have downloaded "2ProtectAccount.ex4" twice from 2 different locations on the threads. one is of size 3.53 KB and the other is 4.07 KB.

Which one is correct?

Re. the following Orest indicators, I downloaded them but did not use them as I was keen to use the system as you originallly invented it, for a better understanding. so, kindly help me do that...

also please recommend which of these indicators I must ultimately use once I have fully grasped your system OR are there any others you meant?

T101_Anchor_Signals_Orest_v1.01.mq4

T101_v1.12_orest.mq4

T101_v1.13_orest.mq4

T101_v1.14_orest.mq4

I would like you to respond to a question I had raised in my last post. I repeat it here for convenience:

Suppose, after a few hours of starting the indicator (7 sell trades & 7 buy trades) the anchor on the buy side is gbp/jpy showing a profit of 500 pips. now you say that when the anchor flips to the loss side, we can enter short all 14 pairs. BUT, the flip will happen only if gbp/jpy makes a reversal and moves downward for at least 501 pips (i.e. from a +500 pip position to a -1 pip position). If we now enter short, isn't it very likely that we are entering short at the exhaustion of the down trend and could be stuck with a loss...how does one guard against that OR am I missing something here?

Kindly respond to each point above seperately.

Thanks again.

cheers.

PS --

It will help if you also summarise the indicators I must use, what each one will do for me and the links from where I can download them.

thanks.

Pgd,

1) 2ProtectAccount[2] & miniAccountProtect are the latest and the link : Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simple Trading Method with trader101

Explanation is here:

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simple Trading Method with trader101

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simple Trading Method with trader101

ProfitCalcR3 measures the trend supplemented by the Orest Indic.

All are EA not script and must be in at least one of the chart (most volatile pair)

2) The Orest Indic I shave lost tract as well, you really have to follow it because post are coming faster than we can read. I am sorry in this issue and I have no control how this development is being done.

3) The sense of the question is an imperfection of a perfect system. First you assume that the system is perfect which is not, second you are looking for an imperfect situation which not as well. For purposes of arguments that your assumption really do happened which most unlikely, When GJ is +500 pips for sure the next pair below it has the same color as it is. The overtaking of the next pair of same color is not dislodging. Dislodgement is about the take over of the anchor position by a different color pair. As I mentioned in some thread this is the safest way to trade the Basket. If this is coupled by the bottom anchor being dislodge as well is more safer.

If this situation that the GJ is in the top anchor and next to it is a different color pair, I would have traded a long time ago. That 2nd slot pair had already moved from slot 8 to slot 2. And waiting for it to gain 1 pip more than the GJ to trade it is really really very safe. I won’t even worry about reversal at that moment. Even if they keep switching place with the GJ I know my trade will be a winner.

You may not like my response here but i will say it anyways,

In my situation now as the one who started this system and introducing it to you for free and was trading successfully, I think i dont need to make summary for myself for all the attachement and file attached to all thread that have been produce by other people. I think you the reader should be more deligent to spent time if you like the system. If not, it wont hurt for you to just ignore this system and find some system where you dont need to raise a finger or read something.

Thanks

Julius

Simple question:

1. i still don't get it you said u have 3 systems, and the other one not mentioned about system that using EUR/USD and EUR/CHF if they apart and bla bla (i don't know the name of this system). But, i still confusing about the group pairs system. Could you explained to me what is it?

2. On the first system (tandem) i think you must explain how much gap on profit of both pair that jump each other, because if these jumping, must be have one or two different $$$ so its still wildly jumping each other. So how much gap than we have to enter trade to them.

3. Do you know The Rumpled One (TRO), yes, your system closely same on his system but different profit off course. So, i compile your system with him. I open my new IA every 4 hours, and i search the perfect setup to enter basket trading, because i think your system can describe where the candle 4H to move because the candle tends to have one direction until its close except doji or pin bar. But the real system from you still belong to me and until now i dont have any signal to trade (The IA have a perfect setup, 7 pair SELL its upper and not move). So i think i have to find them on next IA start next Monday.

4. On my opinion, if we use IA weekly then we just to see the movement of one candle weekly chart, but if we reset IA daily so we have find the direction only that day. So i think your system can be trade on different Time Frame with different IA of course.

Abondoned me if i disturb you with my quetions

4051fx:

3. Do you know The Rumpled One (TRO), yes, your system closely same on his system but different profit off course. So, i compile your system with him. I open my new IA every 4 hours, and i search the perfect setup to enter basket trading, because i think your system can describe where the candle 4H to move because the candle tends to have one direction until its close except doji or pin bar. But the real system from you still belong to me and until now i dont have any signal to trade (The IA have a perfect setup, 7 pair SELL its upper and not move). So i think i have to find them on next IA start next Monday.

A system from TRO? .

I'm pretty sure it will be closely with another, with the stolen one

Who will be the poorly guy/victim on his case.

Linuxser:
A system from TRO? .

I'm pretty sure it will be closely with another, with the stolen one

Who will be the poorly guy/victim on his case.

i reported to the moderator of Forexfactory at least 10 nicks created by him. He killed at least one thread there. I believe he did that in many other forums but people dont know that it is him because it is another nickname.

sorry julius, this is off topic but people need to be aware that TRO and his gang (in fact it is not a gang, i think all niks are he taking with himself) is a thread killer.

giraia_br:
i reported to the moderator of Forexfactory at least 10 nicks created by him. He killed at least one thread there. I believe he did that in many other forums but people dont know that it is him because it is another nickname. sorry julius, this is off topic but people need to be aware that TRO and his gang (in fact it is not a gang, i think all niks are he taking with himself) is a thread killer.

Thanks giraia,

I know you guys have been in Forex forum for a longer time then i am and you know this people. I think that was him too, two posts above(I already send a check on their IP address). Why cant they just leave some guys who are teaching here alone. There is another one in Fisherman Forum claiming that this is his system and i just copied from him. He is the 21th in line claiming that this is his system copied by me, without showing any proof about their claim. They dont even know what an is IA, or even the anchor pairs. Wow, this show that this system is very popular because all thie crazies are coming out to claim. I will continue teaching this method becaseu this is my method and i know what i am teaching here deep in my heart. For those whoe think i copied this system ask this people claiming anything you are asking me and chekc their answer if they really know it.

Thanks

Julius

4051fx:
Simple question:

1. i still don't get it you said u have 3 systems, and the other one not mentioned about system that using EUR/USD and EUR/CHF if they apart and bla bla (i don't know the name of this system). But, i still confusing about the group pairs system. Could you explained to me what is it?

2. On the first system (tandem) i think you must explain how much gap on profit of both pair that jump each other, because if these jumping, must be have one or two different $$$ so its still wildly jumping each other. So how much gap than we have to enter trade to them.

4. On my opinion, if we use IA weekly then we just to see the movement of one candle weekly chart, but if we reset IA daily so we have find the direction only that day. So i think your system can be trade on different Time Frame with different IA of course.

Abondoned me if i disturb you with my quetions

Yeah i think its you, just pretending to be a newbie and want to learn everything to claim that this is your system. If i am wrong then forgive me but yuo sound like him.

The conspiracy, drama, and accusations in this thread makes for a good mystery movel.

Reason: