A profitable Scalping strategy - page 3

inzider:
Plz provide CHART! Dan-s, what platform are u using?

I read Ninja Trader words on the pictures

Yes, ninjatrader Futures, Forex and Equities Trading Platform. NINJATRADER. Leading Edge Online Trading Platform.

Its free and comes with a free feed from GAIN.

Dan S:
Yes, ninjatrader Futures, Forex and Equities Trading Platform. NINJATRADER. Leading Edge Online Trading Platform. Its free and comes with a free feed from GAIN.

Thanks for the news Dan(it's new for me ). NT is a well developed software and the charts are clear than MT (less distortion). VIP software.

Yes Dan! Looks like you got it. Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm so busy. Practice with it, just make sure you get out as soon as it goes against you, otherwise you will find yourself working to make up pips that were lost for no good reason. This is ultra scalping you have to be very fast on the trigger and you need a broker and internet connection that can keep up. I will post screen shots Im just very busy right now.

Thanks for the tip about Ninja, I'm going to check it out..it would be nice to be able to use 1 charting package.

Yep, NT is the best charting software I happened to use ever.

The GAIN feed is pretty fast also, Which is important when scalping tick charts.

You could also connect to the mbt demo or live feed, which happens to be even a bit faster mostly.

For this kind of scalping I recommend not to use an MT broker, that would be plain impossible to do.

An oanda account could work, when they do not play games (they got 1 click excecutions now, but you still get slipped) or an ECN broker.

I'm definatly going to check NT out. MT brokers, lol. I would never use em. The only broker I've ever used is FXCM. I've just never had a need to look elsewhere. They wont say it out right but they are actually quite scalper friendly since they switched to no dealing desk. EUR/USD usually stays around 1.5-1.8. At market open their spreads tend to get crazy high but they level off at their norm within a few hours. Who trades on a sunday afternoon anyway?

As far as screenshots I dont have time right now do it but I had an idea. I'll bust out my post production software, Camtasia and record a few trades. That will actually take less time since I'd be trading anyway. I'll upload it to youtube. Just give me a few days guys. I figure live action trades would be better than screen shots anyway.

I'm also working on a pretty exciting tweak to this strategy that I'll share if it pans out. I'm testing right now.

Scalping

You can scalp on MT4 too.

Look my scalping forward trades with profit factor 647.00.

Problem is with brokers. IBFX allow you close trade after 94 seconds.

Imposible to scalp. Brokers push you to stay on the market longer as 3 minutes... higher risk, more money for them.

Dan S:
Yep, NT is the best charting software I happened to use ever.

The GAIN feed is pretty fast also, Which is important when scalping tick charts.

You could also connect to the mbt demo or live feed, which happens to be even a bit faster mostly.

For this kind of scalping I recommend not to use an MT broker, that would be plain impossible to do.

An oanda account could work, when they do not play games (they got 1 click excecutions now, but you still get slipped) or an ECN broker.
Files:

Quick question:

I am checking the fxcm micro demo.

Are you using their charts for your trading?

I just noticed that they have tick charts, but with fractional pips, so the readings are different than on NinjaTrader, but looks like the signals are better on the fxcm own charts.

Any update Cyclesurfer?

I am very much interested to learn more about it

Bongo are you still scamming members on here with your bogus EA's?

Reason: