Suggestions for Trading System - page 2

Linuxser:
I will post the three setups with instructions later.

Hi, it would be nice to have some update on this, thanks.

bonten:
Hi, it would be nice to have some update on this, thanks.

Ok, I made some comments on the pictures. To follow the original system I recommend to read the PDF posted on the original thread.

I prefer to go without to much "look for this, look for that". Besides that I know very well Woodie patterns and it's too easy for me recognize where and when. I only look for two patterns, not three, not four as is explained on the papers.

Picture below: Is what it's called the 5014 with 5034z on the papers. I just like to see one pattern.

Picture below: same pattern as above picture and the second pattern: where both CCI crosses ZL close enough one from the other. This is a trend change.

Next pictures shows trades on both patterns.

CCI is a highly sensitive indicator. Is not MACD is not RSI.

A few changes on the price behavior will take it to extremes easily.

So that we can't expect to follow a trend. We just look for timely entries and exits. Go in and go out faster.

If we're on hourlies a good trade maybe is 4/5 bars and with luck 10 bars.

Woodie and Dr Bob does not hang a trade too much time. Specially woodies that trades on 5 minutes.

Files:

Great examples...thanks Linuxser!

Poocher:
Great examples...thanks Linuxser!

Thanks friend.

Please don't hesitate to write/post if you (or anybody) have some questions. Sometimes because I know the systems I avoid to post some instructions thinking the reader must know this or that. And often the reader does not know about what I'm talking .

Smooth me

I'm a reading a certain material about price Smoothing. By the end we should get down the stairs as the pictures shows.

Smooth me

Here we have two examples of price smoothing and trading without candles or bars. Insane huh?

Smooth me

Another example

Files:

Smooth me

More examples

Files:

Plot Dot On Heikin Ashi

Dear Members,

Please give me MT$ code to plot dot on heikin ashi chart where

DOT= (O+H+L+C)/4;

Regards

Bobby