Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 7

so whats new about traiding on this EA..?

have someon burning down his ACC?

Are there any new statements?

How to Fix my MT4?

Roets:
Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

Hi Roets, i tried all EA in this forum but there isn't working, only working on strategy tester. What's happen wih my MT4? It's said Trading Robot is prohibited...how to fix it? My MT4 can be downloaded from www.mifx.com(embaressed)

Thanks

Andredon

Does this EA work on EURNOK? I tried but it would not work.

also. i am trying to access the Professional FX Experts website and it stops in the middle of loading. i only see the top 1/4 of website.

what gives?

Kudos to you Roets

Roets, I am more than happy with the free EA given here. I am completely a newbie, and preparing to trade forex, but i follow discussions here and particularly on this forum topic, with all that hve been said so far, i will trade my live account with your EA, and who knows when the money comes rolling in, i will surely have a project for you, based on a system given to me to trade with.

Roets, you are my man. thanks again.

Ay.

First trade using the EA. Plus 40 pips. Very good

Roets:
The EA is free and work on both Live and Demo accounts, that's why the source code will not be given.

Is that an ego thing, as if you have found an holy grail?!

Cause the thing "work" you won't give the mq4 files!?! It's a funny logic, if it can be consider as one...

Its nice that your share it, but open source code would help anyone that know little about code to improve it.

There's alot of exellent programmers on this forum that could help this EA to get better.

Why stop on your appreciation as a final statment on it.

I would add ADX and RSI, if not change the SMA cross for 4 / 20.

Look like a nice EA, but i can't just get stock to your version. There's no secret about code, they preatty much work the same whit little diff and setting, so you don't need to be "shy" about releasing it.

Honnestly i would like to play a little on it, could be at your advantage, no?

But it all depend about your goal about releasing the .exe file here..... on this OPEN forum.

Like make us test it that you can sell it after?!?!... or make your self a little publicity?!? ..... preatty obvious!

Take care!..

I tried it live on usd/jpy and got the worst experience since last week when I first started exploring EA.

First it buy 0.1 lot at 106.83 immediately after I attach to chart, and closed it at 106.78 within the same minute taking a loss of $0.47. At the same minute of closing the previous trade, it reverse sell 0.2 lot at 106.78 which I have to manually close it at 107.06 taking a loss of $5.23.

In comparison, pip-boxer v1 is much better... At least its code is available for learning.

Files:
history.jpg  40 kb
Reason: