Wanted: An ATM machine EA from a quant-coder, so that I can render it useless - page 3

ES! how come everybody got planty of holy grails in other threads, and you don't!

but we have alert indi already

well if nobody wanna share holy G. should do everything myself

how's that:

just trade it on demo first

Files:
hg1.gif  10 kb

tomorrows news today....

but when i discovered the zigzag indicator...i freaked out...but then....well

ES

fxbs:
pict: it was some MA shifted 5bars left BUT! we working on it...! (holy Gs)

right! it gets biggest part fine (left side of the chart) - can go for sale - few bars on the right - still might need some work - but that's just a few bars (no biggie) - who cares, right ...

most of the bars looks ok - everybody would wanna have this one

But! that's not important!

the most important thing you should concentrate is Money Management!

that's what you gonna do with all this money you gonna get! (with this sistem)

oooh the illusion...I love that....

ES

fxbs:
But! that's not important!

the most important thing you should concentrate is Money Management!

that's what you gonna do with all this money you gonna get! (with this sistem)

you mean- image..

that's fine

I told them in other (competetive) HGrail thread - if you wanna seriouse HG stuff (with good MM) you shold go here!

now you might get very busy - to find some statements on the internet, bla, bla, bla - somebody to answer some bulsht questions like for how many month you trade this system, what the drowdowns, bla, bla, but most impotantly - where to make donations, how much ...

really.... the trust in mankind is at its highest in this thread fxbs....Now if I could just focus ☺

ES

what do you think about ND's signal service in the works?

ES

focus on MM!

if some crazy would ask too much tecnical questions - tell them we can't reveal the system because of banks, dealers, competitors - stop hunting, bla, bla (but we will - later)

for now jus get some trade signals from internet (be smart- mix them up - so nobody could figure out where they come from)

if those signals not too good for them - tell that it would take longer time 4 some stupid to master that system

don't know ...

do you know any bank with good atm machine to keep our money?

i know one but it doesn't let me withdraw any more - bad atm machine

Reason: