Wanted: An ATM machine EA from a quant-coder, so that I can render it useless - page 4

well, you can tell all customers to harry up and borrow some money - 'cause you see - it's a real money maker...

I can let you use my card....do you want my pin#

?

ES

fxbs:
don't know ...

do you know any bank with good atm machine to keep our money?

i know one but it doesn't let me withdraw any more - bad atm machine

ohh yes...

borrowing money to trade...is highly recommended for Forex, cause if you lose its not your own money...

MM..

ES

sure, tank you - we just need couple of bucks to finish some details (to borrow, off course)

it's all will be returned from future hudge incomes (for people who trully believe, off course)

fxbs,

are you not afraid to post that indcator? aren't you worred the rumpled one or whatever his new handle is...will modify it and sell it for charity?

ES

This entire week is screwed up...we got NFP on Friday...

I think the pro's just take the week off...but I wouldn't know...

ES

ElectricSavant:
ohh yes...

borrowing money to trade...is highly recommended for Forex, cause if you lose its not your own money...

MM..

ES

discipline!

you should remember rule of trader #1 (about stops (SL)

"if you lost your mother-in-law house - you should stop immediately"

ElectricSavant:
fxbs,

are you not afraid to post that indcator? aren't you worred the rumpled one or whatever his new handle is...will modify it and sell it for charity?

ES

what indicator? that was some MA (ema or sma) with colors

but you right- if somebody'll put lables on it - it would make all the difference - and than sombebody can steel it - so we better not post anything!

This is easy...I just browsed through the Forum here and I have found two more Holy Grails. I do not even need to test them becuase the thread author and everybody here said they were great!

I am going to be rich.

Forex Trading is easy. ☺

Es

Glad I finally found out which thread is making sense. I can already see all my money spitting out of the ATM!

Reason: