5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 22

Picture uploaded to forum

Files:
81483476.jpg  234 kb
48829518.jpg  236 kb

This System is very good! Today I have 5 profitables trade on the 15m TF! Which Timeframe do you prefer?

My Question is about the Stop Loss!

The Rules:

The suggestion for Stop Loss:

For Sell Bollinger upper band

For Buy Bollinger Lower band

But this is very risky because the SL often have 70-110 pips this is the average!

Look at the attachement for examples!

Anybody have a tip or a good solution?

Files:
81483476.jpg  234 kb

stop loss

Hi there

I've just started reading this, hoppe that I can try it next week. About the stop loss if you think it is too much (I also think that way), you could use the last recent high as a stop it would reduce the stop to a half and than it could be acceptable.

Wrong Signals

Hey Nice pics

But you re not picking the rigth signals

You have to TRADE the TREND RIDER trades or the Reversal trades. There are two distinguish signals for each kind of trade ( rider or REVERSAL). You have to get in when the small bars in the bottom of the chart turns the color you want rigth away in the first or secondd candle. When the Market is RANGING yuo canuse pivots if you see the price bouncing in the Support or resistance and you have the signal other way is a good chance but wait for the confitmation of all indis.

I Like to use it in the 5 min. You get in fast and you stop loss is smaller.

Hope this Help

Leo_BR

New EA coming?

Hi Leo:

Just checking in with you to see when your new EA and trading package will be released. Last I heard it would be coming out very soon.

thanks a lot @Leo_BR for your answer! I have a little question about Trendrider3 signal-trading!

Can you Post any examples (Screens) for trendrider3 trading?!

Thank you for this system

Is automated version comming?

Hi, I just wonder... How come noone turns this into automated system?. This looks like a good system. I dont get it. It seems such an obvious task especially as this forum is filled with skilled and experienced programmers. Is there anybody? I would even happily pay for something like that.

Please let me know.

Great System

Leo, Thank you for sharing your great system. It's powerful and profitable. I am very interested in it. Hope to continune this good thread.

Reason: