MetaEditor. Problems and solutions. - page 11

Urain:

How do I turn off double-click word selection in ME?

I'm sick of it to the core, to the point where I want to spit and jump to another editor.

And what's the purpose of your double click? I do it when I need to quickly highlight a word. :)

Urain:

How do I disable double click word selection in ME?

o_O

Why do you need double click at all? in the editor (in the text) except for word selection, it is not used anywhere.

sergeev:

o_O

Why do you need double click? in the editor (in the text) except for the selection of the word it does not use anywhere.

Exactly, I select part of the word, the mouse glitches a little, sometimes there is no contact on the mikrek, and get a double click, instead of selecting part of the word is selected the whole word.

I never use the double-click function itself, but selecting a part of a word is a very frequent operation.

Urain:

Exactly, I select a part of the word, the mouse glitches a little, sometimes there is no contact on the mikrak, and I double click, instead of selecting a part of the word, the whole word is selected.

I never use the double-click function itself, but selecting a part of a word is a very frequent operation.

Have you tried adjusting the click time (on the mouse)?

are you still programming with a mouse in your hand? then we're coming to you :)

it's a shortcut to the virtual keyboard... and then non-alcoholic beer, rubber broads...

I find it so convenient to use the keyboard to highlight part of a word.

SHIFT + left/right arrow. Highlights part of a word one letter at a time.

CTRL + SHIFT + left/right arrow. Highlights the whole word.

You get used to it pretty quickly and the mouse is like a fifth leg for these operations. :)

tol64:
SHIFT + left/right arrow. It selects a part of the word one letter at a time.

CTRL + SHIFT + left/right arrow. Highlights the entire word.

You get used to it pretty quickly and the mouse is like a fifth leg for these operations. :)

there. right man.

sergeev:
There. Right man.
I don't mind, it's just that running through 1500 code without a mouse is tiring, and just putting the cursor in a new place often makes a word stand out.

The only way to use your mouse is to turn the wheel.

You'd better change your mouse, since it's already so jammed, because sometimes it's even worse when you have to press down hard because the mouse doesn't hold contact. This is also a pleasure when dragging - it releases the object in the middle of nowhere.

sergeev:

The wheel is the only way you can use your mouse.

You'd better change your mouse, since it's already so jammed, because sometimes it's even worse when you have to press down hard because the mouse doesn't hold contact. This is also a real treat when dragging - it releases the object in the middle of nowhere.

Of course, I'll change the mouse, but such stuff sometimes happens with a new one too.

By the way, it's more convenient with this one, I know for sure it will glitch :)

The new one is like a monkey with a grenade.

Reason: