School of Pimpology - page 79

Morning all,

Crude oil is not really sustaining any kind of southerly run but instrad to choosing to have a little relax on or around the weeky S1 level at $102.

Not likely to do anything major until such time as the 4hr 20ema catches up a little bit, so you could possibly see the $102-$105 range being played out again today.

A break eirher side will give us an overall better direction but my immediate short-term preference is for it to stay above the daily pivot and make a move from it's current 103.35 upto the 4hr 20 some 160+ pips away.

It's not a clear run, there is the 60m 50sma to overcome but a break of 104 might pave the way for a further 100 pips or a break of 103 south would see a 100 pip fill.

Not very specific but it's a difficult one with no defined suppot lines.

Well yesterday Euro saw for the first time a sharper fall than in cable, so remembering the football analogy it shows that cable was a stronger side than euro which in turn saw EURGBP drop some 100 pips.

That's what I want to see just before cashing in some pounds for euros for my trip, so well timed lads !

Big big elastic band on the Euro this morning and I am almost temptedto play the eurusd back upto the 60m 20 against the 252.

Swissie too looks like theres a gap on the downside to fill.

Not really looking at anything else at the moment.

Possible Ozzie set-up

If Crude does fall through the 103 theres a trade to be had, which would also give way to Gold falling and Ozzie might just follow through this support line.

Keep your eyes on it.

Files:
cheeky_27.gif  43 kb

Something like this.......

FX Pimp:
If Crude does fall through the 103 theres a trade to be had, which would also give way to Gold falling and Ozzie might just follow through this support line. Keep your eyes on it.

Now that's what I'm taking about. 1-2-3. Break-Retrace-Slam

Break see's 63 oversold retrace sees 63 pillback, trigger gets you in on the red Heiken.

An easy painless 100 pips from these two in 20 minutes work and I'm off to see the wizard.........

Files:
cheeky_28.gif  77 kb

FX Pimp:
An easy painless 100 pips from these two in 20 minutes work....

Or 200 pips if you're not off to rainy dreary London for the day.

Files:
cheeky_29.gif  76 kb

Gold hit a big low yesterday. It's very likely that this will be the lowest gold goes for a long time. Keep that in mind when trading. Happy Pips!!!

Ozzie

FX Pimp:
Now that's what I'm taking about. 1-2-3. Break-Retrace-Slam

Break see's 63 oversold retrace sees 63 pillback, trigger gets you in on the red Heiken.

An easy painless 100 pips from these two in 20 minutes work and I'm off to see the wizard.........

Mr. Pimp,

You are the man. I'll miss your early morning posts and I've just seen the Ozzie set up. Another missed that you put up for us all to catch.

Please, don't be too upset with the lack of posts here. I for one am working hard on my discipline rather than the strategy and guess what? My winnings are improving. Even if I miss some or even a lot, I'm not losing.

Besides, you are supposed to be enjoying the break.

CPU usage

Honest Bill:

IE7 was using about 50% of my CPU and Firefox is now using <10%. No more missed breakouts for me!!

It has improved gft website also.

I know this is a technical question, but can anybody help. Since loading FX Pimp's Pimpalicious Template, MT4 is using a large amount of CPU on both my PC and laptop, causing it to slow considerably.

Can anybody make a suggestion on what to do? (and please, don't suggest a dual CPU, quad, etc. )

Honest Bill:
I know this is a technical question, but can anybody help. Since loading FX Pimp's Pimpalicious Template, MT4 is using a large amount of CPU on both my PC and laptop, causing it to slow considerably. Can anybody make a suggestion on what to do? (and please, don't suggest a dual CPU, quad, etc. )

Honest Bill,

I have a suggestion - you need an old fashioned abacus.....Westy may be able to shed some light on the subject......He's a bit of a whizz on MT as I understand it.

Failing that technical support can send out the man with the very large rock hammer......hey, hey..

Stonehenge Rockie

Honest Bill:
I know this is a technical question, but can anybody help. Since loading FX Pimp's Pimpalicious Template, MT4 is using a large amount of CPU on both my PC and laptop, causing it to slow considerably. Can anybody make a suggestion on what to do? (and please, don't suggest a dual CPU, quad, etc. )

Bill,

this template is actually only a matter of KB in size, not the old 5.5MB style.

I can only think that all those asian-babes vids you have on your hard-drive are causing the slow-down.

Maybe a 5m chart is actually easier to trade in slow-motion ????

Honest Bill:

Set in graph properties max. columns 5000 (for both choice), delete all .hst files in MT history. Next step is searching for better CCI indicator (Frantacech has some).

Happy pips.

Reason: