School of Pimpology - page 66

pug124:
Please tell me also if this entry is more valid?

Overall trend is down. Eur&Usd is not oversold. CCI(63) crosses zero line.

Is it ok and enough to enter?

Thank you in advance.

There a a couple of problems here.

Firstly without the appropriate Heikens you cannot see the higher high on the 5m chart. This along with the fact that the pair has already gone 100 pips today makes it quite risky.

The most powerful moves are when the 252 first crosses. Look how long this has been down below 0.0.

Always remember where Crude and Gold are too.

Crude has just bounced off the weekly 50sma so likely to finf some support there, which will drag Gold up a little which will not help Euro fall.

A lot to take in, I know set aside 1 screen for Crude and Gold if you can and watch them closely. Gold has fallen 300 pips since yesterday and Crude 1000. How much more can they go?

thank you

Thank you Mr.Pimp. I don't know have to fix this heiken

I'm using your template..Please look at this screenshot. Heiken_AshiH_cw_mt is loaded

Files:
bladheiken.gif  48 kb

pug124:
Thank you Mr.Pimp. I don't know have to fix this heiken I'm using your template..Please look at this screenshot. Heiken_AshiH_cw_mt is loaded

I have no idea then, but that is not Heiken Ashi CW unless you have altered the shift.

May I suggest deteting the Heiken from the chart, then adding standard MT4 Heiken to see it that works.

If it does then add the CW one again with timeframe set as 0 and try that.

Anyone else having this problem ?

Laptop set up

Flash:
I have recently bought myself a laptop and Downloaded MT4 from WHC, as soon as you have downloaded it is telling me it has a virus on update Win 32/Heur, I then put the virus in to my virus vault, Everything seems to be working fine apart from I can't get my Custom Indicators to show, and any indicators I put in to WHC/experts/Indicators will not show, Have done exactly the same on my Desktop and no problems, Anyone with any Advice/Help. Thanks,

Flash,

I haven't experienced your problem, but just today I set up a friend's laptop with MT4.

I copied the entire folder C:\Program Files\WHC Trader 4\ from my Desktop to a USB stick and then pasted it onto the laptop in the same location.

I then installed WHC Trader 4 into this folder.

Everything looked identical to my desktop. So, he didn't have to set up the charts.

Hope this works,

Honest Bill.

Eurchf

FX Pimp:
Here's a little set-up for you.

All well and good me posting my trades but doesn't do you guys a lot of good after the event does it.

Problem is on the 5m charts is that things happen pretty quickly and the last thing I need to be doing once in Crude is to be messing around posting charts.

What I will try to do each day now is post various set-ups that may or may not materialize with specific entriy levels, stop losses and profit targets. Hows that?

This EURCHF has broken the intemediate support line and could kust us a little retracememnt back upto it before a possible move south.

If you enter on the 5m or 15m chart or even the 60m chart once it starts to move your stop would need to be just above the high which will be just above the support level which will now hopefully become a resistance level at around 1.61..

!st target would have to be the big level which has held for some time at 1.6020 but if that goes, then book yourself a nice 2 week holiday and think of me whilst supping your cocktails from a coconut on the white sandy beach in Honolulu

This did the first leg of your prediction and started on the path of the second leg.

I got in at 1.6078 on the 5m with a s/l just above the old support and daily pivot.

Roll on Honolulu hopefully.

Files:
chart_1.gif  13 kb

Laptop Set-Up

Thanks Bill,

I will give this a try,

I wonder why I am getting a Virus warning on download of WHC MT4,

Regards,

Flash

Is it ok now?

Hey Mr.Pimp!

Is it ok now? If yes I think I found a couse of this bug in my MT4.

Files:
eurusd1h.gif  25 kb

FX Pimp:
I have no idea then, but that is not Heiken Ashi CW unless you have altered the shift.

May I suggest deteting the Heiken from the chart, then adding standard MT4 Heiken to see it that works.

If it does then add the CW one again with timeframe set as 0 and try that.

Anyone else having this problem ?

j have installed template, for M15 CCI are egual ad H1?

m15 cci (21 & 84 & 7)

m60 cci(21 & 84 & 5)

exact?

Can you expose use cci?

Hi FX Pimp

Could you please tell me again how to enter and exit using this template? I've read the forum, but there are a lot of entries since the beginning and I'm a bit lost!

Which CCI on which timeframe should I use as a trigger? If I use multitimeframe and I want to use 1h/5m, should I wait for the MAs to be aligned on the 1h chart, and then change to the 5m chart and wait for CCI to go back to level 100 on the other side and to resume the trade when passing 0 and enter?

Each time I enter, that exactly at the wrong time and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers,

Daniel

Evening Ride on the black beast

So I finally understood why everyone calls us crude the black beast... cause it is. Easy to get burnt, easy to make points.. High risk high reward...

I have usually used this as my leading indicator but placed my first crude trade this evening. Took 50 points (with help from FXPimp) but at one point I was down 100 and here's why.

On the attached chart I have labelled my entry and the entry I should have taken. I entered the trade with a 170 point stop to hopefully acheive 200 which was not the right move.

I should have waited for the retracement and entered after the 3rd red candle on the 1st green and have a stop loss of 50 points instead. 252 cci crosses 0.0 and 5 cci crossed 0.0.

Files:
crude1.jpg  106 kb
Reason: