School of Pimpology - page 40

swagman1:
Good morning FXP

I have been reading the thread again and back in post #5 you explain EURCHF to find out which currency is the strongest, this I understand.

However what happens when say gold is weak, therefore want short EUR or long CHF, and the EURCHF chart is above MA's and climbing. Do we short the stronger ccy or long the weaker?

Hope all have a great day.

cheers

swagman

If the EURCHF chart is above m.a's with positice CCI then Euro is stronger than Swiss. In that case one would expect EURUSD to fall less than USDCHF rises, or would expect - in a Gold uptrend - for EURUSD to rise more than USDCHF falls. Obviouly with the various obstacles in the way this will not always work this way, but on an laevel playing field that is what is SUPPOSED to happen.

william1000:
FX Pimp,

I assume you mean 110.40 which is USDJPY recent high on the 4hr timeframe?

Honest Bill

PS. Had my trendline drawn in on cable and missed the breakout while typing this....Doh!! Good call Mr. Pimp.

Yes Bill, sorry. I realised the typo and went back and edited it to add the '0'.

Cable is currently 100 pips lower than that post and lil miss. Yen about 25 higher, so no a bad mornings work (if you were trading and not typing)

System

I found your system interesting and would like to join the group. Please let me know.

Thank you

Arnaldo

Arnaldo:
I found your system interesting and would like to join the group. Please let me know.

Thank you

Arnaldo

Hi Arnaldo

I was just on-line and saw your post. I am part of the group in the Boiler Room. You would be most welcome to join us.

If you go back to page 35, post number 344 you will see a link the the chat room there. You have to have Skype and be on-line, then click on the link and it will take you there.

Look forward to seeing you in the chat.

Rollingstone / Scorpion

Excellent Guide to be a successful Trader - My Big Thanks to you!

Dear FX Pimp,

I joined Forex TSD just a day before...and came to read your - Excellent Guide to be a successful Trader - useful to both novice as well as experianced Traders...

What is more significant is that "You are Gifting your hard earned knowledge for the benefit of people -- even to unknow people" A really great virtue by any standard !!

Almighty GOD shall most definately shower his divine blessings and infinte grace upon you for your very noble, humanitarian and selfless work....

My blessings too to you for your best health, wealth, peace and happiness !!

Keep it up !! (ignoring all negetivities from anyone -- just continue to provide your selfless service to all)

with warmest regards and love,

ABINDIA

4 Hour To Daily Charts

Hi Pimp,

Your 4 hour strategy is excellent so far but tell me - If i wanted to work off a daily chart for trades would the same CCI indicators that are on the 4 hour chart work on the daily chart or would i have to tweak them, could you give me the parameters for the CCI i would have to use for a daily chart

The MA's are ok i think as i would just use a 25 + 50

Thanks in anticipation and keep up the good work

Paul

Just for a sake of showing potential of your 4H method..

That other 1/2 of EURCAD short from 1.5880 closed for 200+ pips.

Although I think I was in luck with EUR tumbling..

Happy pips every1.

endy

endy:
Update:

1/2 of EURCAD short from 1.5880 liquidated at 1.5765 for 115 pips.

I wonder what will happen now.

endy

4hr Strategy

endy:
Just for a sake of showing potential of your 4H method..

That other 1/2 of EURCAD short from 1.5880 closed for 200+ pips.

Although I think I was in luck with EUR tumbling..

Happy pips every1.

endy

Good stuff Endy

Yes, Euro was tumbling, but the trend was down as per the strategy. Not luck.

Just closed my trade posted on page 40 for +233 pips at S2.

Sleeping Well Honest Bill.

Should have listened and taken the day off. Lousy Friday for me. Have a good weekend everyone.

Honest Bill on a roll

william1000:
Good stuff Endy

Yes, Euro was tumbling, but the trend was down as per the strategy. Not luck.

Just closed my trade posted on page 40 for +233 pips at S2.

Sleeping Well Honest Bill.

Mr. Honest Bill

Quite a ride - well done Bill for sticking with the strategy and taking large pips for the tin. Enjoy the weekend.

Well done.

Rockie

swagman1:
Hello all,

Can someone check if this is a valid entry on GBPUSD for me please.

Thanks

swagman

Hey Swagman,

We were all over this trade first thing this morning if I am not mistaken.

Perhaps you should have a little trendline, or support line connecting all those bottoms and you could see the breakout more clearly.

Sometimes the CCI7 will have already crossed in these situations but you don't really want to be going short INTO a support area. Instead, wait for the break.

This little baby went 100 pips if I am not mistaken.

Good work Monsieur Le Swag.

Reason: