I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 36

So its not that super Holy Grail  =D ? whole Pollan thread was a BIG Joke ?

Regards

JJbankoo

jebanie:

Regards

JJbankoo

Didn't you read the post proceeding the post where I posted that source and why I posted it?

As of "pollan" stuff : wherever it appeared (and it appeared at quite a few forums) it had the same scenario. Unless it was contained in a kind of a a cage (a thread dedicated to itself) it tended to spread all over the forums. So, here, at tsd, they got their own cage - that way the damage control was the best and, in return, it was easy to follow who and why was pushing that stuff

jebanie:

Regards

JJbankoo

Did you ever think it is something else?

Like this :

Eata Pollan V.2 no repaint is the best Forex indicator , generate trading signals This indicator put mathematical calculations
:):):)

Super Holly Grail

Garry119:
Super Holly Grail
where is the indicator ... 

forexislife:
where is the indicator ... 
This is a joke. You better don't waste time for looking after this thing. Look how it behaves. The signals are everything but stringent. 

krelian99:
This is a joke. You better don't waste time for looking after this thing. Look how it behaves. The signals are everything but stringent. 
Smarty, why did you deleted my post with the test on a real account? There is 1000% profit for ten trades. 
And how much you lost on their super indicators?

krelian99:
hmmmmmm..........

Garry119:
Smarty, why did you deleted my post with the test on a real account? There is 1000% profit for ten trades. 
And how much you lost on their super indicators?

Why did you think that you can even imagine the size of my trading and bank account(s)? Do you really think that that kind of ranting will make you a better trader? Pathetic ...

Good luck with your "systems". But the moment you start to move to commercial direction (and you are doing all the steps that scammers are usually doing, including the "pick up the fight with the admin of the forum" must do from your nonsense to-do list), you too will agree that all the anti scamming forum rules should be applied to you too.

Leaving you with your "this time I am going to become rich fast" wet dream. Enjoy it while it lasts. All the best

Bye

Garry119:
No need to read morals. Put a screen not for Commerce, but in order to bring down a peg with this nerd. He can't win the money, and to write the indicators can any fool who has studied programming.
Otherwise he would not react to some indicators of hubris. Those who can not win on a bad signal, or even can not win without them and on good indicators.
By the way, change your fractals indicator to match the name
 Are not you trying just only divert the concentration of forum community to unproductive lines and means,is it your purpose and task.
Reason: