I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 29

mladen:

To nonbelievers (continued from post 39)

You might wonder what is the point of posts like this?

Well, it is simple : do not believe to anybody but your self (either way). People telling you what exist or does not exist do not exist.

Here at TSD we are a community of "stupid asses" trying to find some logic in what the "nonbelievers" eagerly declare to have no logic at all. Should we stop just because there are "nonbelievers"? I do not think so

Again, a nice weekend to all the seekers (the world is moved by them )

PS: sorry, it is not Schaff (none of it's variations)

¡¡¡...I believe, I believe...!!!!....

Although your pic is too dark for my beautiful green eyes..... to believe is a matter of faith.

hallelujah :):)

fxnewbie:
¡¡¡...I believe, I believe...!!!!.... Although your pic is too dark for my beautiful green eyes..... to believe is a matter of faith.

mladen:
Just in case (and I think that this is an appropriate thread for this)

It is a newest of the sort. Looks fantastic in hindsight and, as it is usual, those signals are not given on current bar but with a delay of "idou" bars back (with default settings, it is 26 bars back)

So, in case that someone had thought that he/she finally have found "the holly grail", posting it here with the warning that it is not. This version even does not need to be refreshed all the time in order to show those magic signals so you can easily see exactly how does it work

i tried to test MA cross in in Tradesim v2.0 and dicovered that the second MA does not follow the data..is this a bug in indicator or maybe with the trade simulator?

Second ma is shifted (with ma period set to 26 and "idou" parameter set to 26 too, it is centered without doing the interpolation part). That is why it looks so good in hindsight and that is why you can not get correct values. It was not a serious post though - it was just a warning not to fall on inevitable future "amazing", "incredible", "secret" advertisements that are going to come with that indicator (just leave ot the lines and imagine what will the "...mans" of all sorts do with those arrows alone on chart ...

tobi77:
i tried to test MA cross in in Tradesim v2.0 and dicovered that the second MA does not follow the data..is this a bug in indicator or maybe with the trade simulator?

Hi there,

Is it possible to make an alert for this indicator???

macrossidou.mq4

Many thanks!

Files:

Yes, please!

I agree setting 8 works much better than setting 4

Thanks for sharing the nice indicator. Trying to understand the strategy...

pw79:
Hi there,

Is it possible to make an alert for this indicator???

macrossidou.mq4

Many thanks!
clon_tron:
Yes, please!

Guys,

MA cross idou is showing a cross of one "regular" moving average and one moving average which is shifted "idou" bars back in the past (with default settings it is 26 bars back in the past). That means the alert should be raised with 26 bars delay too, which is hardly what an alert should be (by then the signal - alert could be invalid for a long time).

On the other hand, if you set the "idou" parameter to 0, it is the same as any moving averages cross indicator

MA cross idou

Hello,

Is it possible to make an EA including this indicator?

Reason: