One side gaussian ... - page 6

mladen:
secretcode

This one is with color on slope added without the corridor but with one extra - SmoothExtra. It is an experiment how will a price pre filtering with a low lag filter affect the overall calculation and look of the indicator (since in its native mode it is a bit "nervous". If you wish to turn the feature off set the SmoothExtra to <= 1

PS: this one is extended to be able to calculate smooth types up to level 14 too

Dear Mladen

Would you please add 'SRPeriod' & 'SmoothExtra' functions in attached indicator ?

I like 'SmoothExtra' function which you added in OS Gaussian SR Rate mtf 2.mq4 (Post#51)

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add 'SRPeriod' & 'SmoothExtra' functions in attached indicator ?

I like 'SmoothExtra' function which you added in OS Gaussian SR Rate mtf 2.mq4 (Post#51)

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

SRPeriod can not be applied to OS Gaussian MA (it is a period for which highest high and lowest low are searched for in the OS Gaussian SR indicator, and no such operation is done in the OS Gaussian MA). Added the SmoothExtra though (super smoother used for that purpose. If you set the SmoothExtra to <= 1then the extra smoothing is turned off

Files:

mladen:
secretcode SRPeriod can not be applied to OS Gaussian MA (it is a period for which highest high and lowest low are searched for in the OS Gaussian SR indicator, and no such operation is done in the OS Gaussian MA). Added the SmoothExtra though (super smoother used for that purpose. If you set the SmoothExtra to <= 1then the extra smoothing is turned off

Thank you so much Mladen for this SmoothExtre Quite interesting!

Best wishes

secretcode

secretcode:
Thank you so much Mladen for this SmoothExtre Quite interesting!

Best wishes

secretcode

It seems that super smoother is useful in more than one way

mladen:
It seems that super smoother is useful in more than one way

...playing with different parameter with different timeframe, though i like daily tf most!

Again thanks for all

Have a nice weekend

mladen:
Nothing much to explain :

It is a kind of smoothing lines (taken generally from smoothing surfaces). Smoothing chosen prices by some coefficient does make it a kind of moving average. The interesting part is that this MA (One side gaussian MA) can be compared (value wise) to some famous repainters (snake, for example) but it does not repaint

Additional explanation : I thought that it is enough to post that picture of a so called "system" to show how it can be used.

One more with "entry candidates" shown (when OS gaussian MA crossesthe OS gaussian SR middleline - the trend should be used as general trend (or direction) confirmation indicator. But as I said, it is completely up to you how you are going to use it. I find that it can be fairly usefull on a 15 min EURUSD chart (that is the only pair I trade - the rest of pairs do show similar possibilities, but do not take my word for it )

How about this vertical lines in real time,will make sense

This is an inverse fisher transform of an one side gaussian smoothed rsi, indicator is mtf with color and alerts on color change.

mrtools:
This is an inverse fisher transform of an one side gaussian smoothed rsi, indicator is mtf with color and alerts on color change.

Nice indy

Btw: even nicer spike there on chart

mladen:
secretcode

This one is with color on slope added without the corridor but with one extra - SmoothExtra. It is an experiment how will a price pre filtering with a low lag filter affect the overall calculation and look of the indicator (since in its native mode it is a bit "nervous". If you wish to turn the feature off set the SmoothExtra to <= 1

PS: this one is extended to be able to calculate smooth types up to level 14 too

One side Gaussian SR rate 2 made new metatrader 4 compatible : os_gaussian_sr_rate_mtf_2_nmc.mq4

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for upgrading Gaussian indicators

This one is already a MTF indicator but it would be great if you add "Color on slope and Corridor ( like Corridor SSA and Corridor stochastic )" in the indicator !

PS: not sure it's standalone indicator or use library function

secretcode

secretcode

PPS: new metatader 4 compatible version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general