Newbies need tutorial... - page 4

Transition from demo to real account is not as easy as it looks. First forget of your confidence from demo accounts - once you lose real money you shall see the difference. That is why small account can help but will never bring you any normal income

As a newcomer, it is very much difficult to keep survive in this volatile trading place without enough trading skill. For gathering exact trading knowledge, I have selected my trading platform where many educational facilities are available. Firstly, I have taken Forex Beginners’ course where I was getting all fundamental basic course that was really supportive to start a live account in a proper way. Then I took, eBook that taught me trader’s psychology and the behavior with essential terms and concepts. So, in a short time, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader and also able to make profit.

Sigra:
Demo account is the best tutorial because trader can try to hone trading skill without spending money and surely it will make us really helped. Trader can start trading with small amount in real account after using demo account

Im totally agree with you, demo is great one for pre learning forex trading.

And i think that demo contest also good for learning, in demo contest we will more focus and have spirit to get the win than using demo account.

Am I crazy to think that....

Is it crazy to think that this whole technical analysis stuff is not going to be useful during high impact events where events can jerk the price movement in any direction and indicator, being lagging, mostly that is, can not respond to that fast enough? Also, I have a feeling that time based operation of how we see charting is not very useful....mind you, I'm new to forex, and I think that we should be just following price, and price only, not depending on a horizontal time axis....

As some of the guys have already mentioned: start with demo accounts and keep learning as much as possible. After becoming enough confident - start trading with real accounts.

Any person in any new field needs practice. For this there are different methods by which he can learn about that work. In forex market, you can use reading material or you can also learn from video tutorial.

Candle:
Any person in any new field needs practice. For this there are different methods by which he can learn about that work. In forex market, you can use reading material or you can also learn from video tutorial.

Yes this is correct that we have to do a lot of practice in our trading.

Because only when we know about the Forex markets we will make more profits from our trading

Reason: